The Combat Jack Show Thread

???
I don’t think you understand what I’m saying because I never said the whole region is bias .

I said The Joe Budden Podcast is Bias . That’s it . They’ve displayed their bias towards the south since day 1 .

when I said “there’s a lot of NY bias” I was speaking on the guys on The pod about NY/South. Not the region . Now I see where the confusion is

again… the members of the joeseph budden podcast are bias , that’s all.

Joe has a bias against everything rap and everything made by anyone he doesn't know.

That's not even a New York bias.

What New York artist does he talk about younger than 40?

Joe has a bias against everything rap and everything made by anyone he doesn't know.

That's not even a New York bias.

What New York artist does he talk about younger than 40?

fivio.

I feel like you the only listener who doesn’t see the bias . Kind of crazy lol

fivio.

I feel like you the only listener who doesn’t see the bias . Kind of crazy lol

Fivio is him attempting to sound young. Dude knows nothing about Fivio.

That's like him complimenting Migos. Do you think he listens to any of them?

and still, if you want to say he's bias, when he talks about one artist doing drill out of 50.

Dude talks about R&B far more than he talks about rap. His rap is limited to Puff, Fab, Drake...

B33FCF48-64C0-4BFE-BA41-95E4EB696F18.gif

Man cool to hear Birdman every now and then, but whole interview is basically this
b33fcf48-64c0-4bfe-ba41-95e4eb696f18-gif.2864495

and a lot of self congratulatory masturbation

and still, if you want to say he's bias, when he talks about one artist doing drill out of 50.

Dude talks about R&B far more than he talks about rap. His rap is limited to Puff, Fab, Drake...

lmaoooo you said name somebody , I named them
AF853FD3-DCFB-4351-A36C-30778210CEF9.gif

I’d rather Joe not talk about this Karen situation, if this is the way he’s going to go about it. “You’ll lose more”, “he doesn’t need it”, “I haven’t paid people too”, “learn the scams”.

I’d rather Joe not talk about this Karen situation, if this is the way he’s going to go about it. “You’ll lose more”, “he doesn’t need it”, “I haven’t paid people too”, “learn the scams”.

This Karen convo is disgusting . Worse than the Diddy ****. He needs to treat it like like the Fab situation from last year , just don’t talk about it .

it’s only 60K? Fam . It doesn’t matter how much

This Karen convo is disgusting . Worse than the Diddy ****. He needs to treat it like like the Fab situation from last year , just don’t talk about it .

it’s only 60K? Fam . It doesn’t matter how much

I knew joe was gonna go this route but man show some kind of back bone. Karen a thief and deserve all that’s coming to her. Then she admitted to a crime about hacking someone account :smh:

How do y'all treat your friends?

Lmaoooooo fam you legit think dude does no wrong. They should just not speak on it , how they did the Fab situation. it’s that simple . Don’t sit there and contradict everything you supposedly stand for as far as protecting the creators and blah blah blah. He sounds like an idiot .

No, you dudes are doing this fake outrage thing you do.

Joe told you she's his friend and she stuck by him, and you're still getting upset about what Joe said :lol:

Again, how do you treat friends? What did you expect him to say?

Lmaoooooo fam you legit think dude does no wrong. They should just not speak on it , how they did the Fab situation. it’s that simple . Don’t sit there and contradict everything you supposedly stand for as far as protecting the creators and blah blah blah. He sounds like an idiot .
People stick with their friends. It is what it is. We’ve all done it to some degree.

No, you dudes are doing this fake outrage thing you do.

Joe told you she's his friend and she stuck by him, and you're still getting upset about what Joe said :lol:

Again, how do you treat friends? What did you expect him to say?

****** are just highlighting his ********, nobody thought he would be real about the Karen situation. But in another two weeks someone is going to not get paid/ripped off and he's gonna try that BS holier than thou act, IT'S A CREATORS WORLD **** :lol:

I agree he's not really into newer rap in general (south included) and just says hot names to pander every now and again or try to sound cool with the kids. Like I rock with Lil baby but stopped saying it once I caught on folks from my era and older were doing that talking bout some "baby the one".

People stick with their friends. It is what it is. We’ve all done it to some degree.

Exactly

And said it before hand, during and after, I'm biased

Charlamagne did the same, and I can respect that.

If someone tells you your man is grimy but you've never had a problem with him, are you going to stop being cool with him because of what someone else says? Anyone who would say yeah, I'm looking at you funny. Yes, you can file it in your memory bank. But you would still base it off your dealings with him.

Same **** with Joe, she stuck by Joe and didn't say anything negative about him when he was going through his issues at the beginning of the year.

People forget that lyricism reigns supreme in rap, and southern rappers ain't that lyrical and when they try to be I compare it. Y'all got everything, but you don't have lyricism as like bars w/ stacked meanings my mind gets to toy with. 2 Chainz got some of the best bars, but aren't contextualized like that so they don't be memorable & come off as surface level. Southern rappers are more surface level like "Rappers Delight" and New York has more depth like "The Message".

People forget that lyricism reigns supreme in rap, and southern rappers ain't that lyrical and when they try to be I compare it. Y'all got everything, but you don't have lyricism as like bars w/ stacked meanings my find gets to toy w/. 2 Chainz got some best bars, but they don't contextualized like that so they don't be memorable & come off as surface level. Southern rappers more surface level like "Rappers Delight" and New York has more depth like "The Message".

and it's why Wayne, TI and Scarface got more love from New York than other southern acts.

because New York wasn't club and strip club based, so those strip club songs didn't resonate the same. Environment played a big factor. You played music while you were on the Subway. You played music walking, not driving.

Sounds like yall agreeing with the NY bias without actually agreeing the NY bias.

#Cognitivedissonance

Nah, because that was years ago. This generation is totally different.

Dudes stay in New York like dudes from New York go to Atlanta. Plus a lot of them have similar alliances 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom