The College Basketball Post

Duke at Florida State tonight. Time to get revenge from the 68-67 loss last year at cameron
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Duke should pull this one off though.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

wow, he was a really good player

tough break
Word

Duke at Florida State tonight. Time to get revenge from the 68-67 loss last year at cameron
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

No Al Thornton...But they still got Tony Douglas and Isaiah Swann

Originally Posted by MBen32

mad.gif
mad.gif
I broke my remote last yr +*#%@$% with this game, through it across the room into the wall
laugh.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

Not this year
Isaiah Swann needs to come up big

Dre, i guess this is where our FSU loyalty ends

Originally Posted by jville819

mad.gif
mad.gif

Not this year
Isaiah Swann needs to come up big

Dre, i guess this is where our FSU loyalty ends

Yeah man....We cool in football....But You Seminoles gotta go down in basketball....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

fUCLA going down this Saturday @ Pauley. BOOK IT!!

alien.gif

Anyone see Eric Gordon on ESPN first take? Wow....the kid has got the personality of a wall.

Originally Posted by bballah3

alien.gif

Anyone see Eric Gordon on ESPN first take? Wow....the kid has got the personality of a wall.

damn, i seen beasley. didn't know gordon was on there..any vid
nerd.gif

and Duke is running extra small tonight
laugh.gif
didn't know lance thomaswas out too
tired.gif
hopefully our lack of size won't hurt us tonight.hopefully we can get out and run and score mad points
pimp.gif

I still can't get over the fact that ESPN is pimping out Jimmy Eat World's entire album this season so far.. i've heard at least 4 different songsoff that album during all their different NCAAB coverage this year.. so awesome, being that i'm a huge JEW fan.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Anyone else waiting out Billy Packer's life so Jay Bilas can take over that CBS spot?

The Bilas/Raftery announcing crew is the best one out there by far... Raftery is probably the most enjoyable guy to listen to doing a game the last 5years.. dude just loves the game, and never seems to play favorites.. he loves everybody. And his catch phrases are the best, but he doesn't take himselftoo seriously either. And Bilas usually knows what he's talking about - i don't necessarily agree with him when he's in the studio, but he makes alot of good points on the fly during games he does play by play for.

Yeah Raft is the best and if it wasn't for Packer he'd probably have been the Final 4 guy for years now

But Bilas become my #2 favorite color guy, followed by Len Elmore

Originally Posted by bballah3

alien.gif

damn, i seen beasley. didn't know gordon was on there..any vid
nerd.gif

and Duke is running extra small tonight
laugh.gif
didn't know lance thomas was out too
tired.gif
hopefully our lack of size won't hurt us tonight. hopefully we can get out and run and score mad points
pimp.gif

� Here is the vid.....like I said....you could probably have a better conversation with a wall

It wasnt that bad...he's well spoken. You can tell he's just not used to televised interviews...couldnt seem to gather his words at times. I'veseen much worst

Back
Top Bottom