The College Basketball Post

queen_anotherone_12inch_gerkl.jpg

kentuckylogo05cos-1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, dude... ease up. You've been 9 kinds of uptight on here lately.
laugh.gif
Everythingalright, my man?

At any rate... there are 10 replies to your thread (including mine), made about 4 hours ago.

There are 23 replies to FRESH's, including mine, and his was made 3 days ago.

Vandy is dropped from the undefeated elite, and like 9 replies have been made about it.

Funneling January basketball games into one thread isn't going to hurt anything.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

So everything about every single college basketball game has to go in here?
indifferent.gif

That might be the worst idea I've ever heard.

cosin

NC State basketball needs to be contracted....they suck*!+%....

I Can't wait 'till I bump into one of those bums next time I go hoop....
laugh.gif

Bayless looked real good out their today... Damn Good
pimp.gif

NC State... speechless, I remember when they use to be nice sad what they have become
smh.gif

laugh.gif

My team put on a straight clinic in the first half....
pimp.gif

And if Quentin Thomas can play that way the rest of the season we are going to be straight.

Kiddin Like Jason:
So everything about every single college basketball game has to go in here?
indifferent.gif

That might be the worst idea I've ever heard.
Whining FTW!
pimp.gif

Your game thread has been re-opened. There was just a confusion among staff that has been clarified.
l FR3SH l:
So we're not allowed to make game threads anymore?
I wasn't aware your 'Vandy sucks' thread was a game thread. Seemed like it was just a Vandy thread. It's been re-opened,and since it was supposed to be a game thread, the title's been edited to reflect what the heck it is.

I apologize for any confusion. As Ska said it didn't really seem the thread I locked was an individual game thread from the title.

Keep in mind the sticky at the top of the forum to avoid similar situations in the future.
smile.gif

Use only the ACTUAL team names or player's names in thread titles
Save the trash talking nicknames for INSIDE the thread, and leave the thread title for the actual names or cities or players (in the case of tennis matches and boxing matches, etc.)

Save 'Queens' for inside the thread; use 'SAC Kings' or 'Sacto Kings' or just 'Kings' for the thread title.

We need thread titles to be clear so that everyone knows that the thread exists and what it's for. And if there's a thread title with 'Crappers' in it (for the Clippers), then it's not clear to EVERYONE that it's a game thread made for the Clippers vs. Whoever.

Save the nicknames for inside the thread; leave the thread title for actual names and cities and players, etc.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Coretraining85

Yes my Bruins did it again. Kevin Love with a career high but they let Washington shoot 4-5 consecutive trees.

They actually made SEVEN 3-pointers in the last 1:30 left in the game.......they were 7 for 8 over that stretch...it was something to watch.

Oh....and

Jerryd Bayless with 35 in a W over Houston...

Pac-10 FOY EASILY
laugh.gif

There are three other freshmen that are better than Bayless in the Pac 10...don't homer yourself out so hard

COREY FISHER NOT CLUTCH!

Cinci really just knocked off another top BE team. WTF is going on. 3-0 vs Cuse, Lville and Nova
eek.gif

WOW, FSU just lost a heart breaker in 2OT with basically the same 5 players playing the whole games because of injuries, suspensions, transfers..etc. Clemsonhit two buzzer beaters, 1 to send the game to OT, and another to send it to 2OT. Only 8 players played for FSU on the road, but it was really the same 5 allnight, because two of the bench players only played 2 and 3 minutes, while another player only played 13 minutes.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

queen_anotherone_12inch_gerkl.jpg

kentuckylogo05cos-1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You know damn well you've been thinking of homegirl from American Gladiators all week and just waiting to hear her "theme" music.Can't fool me ska.
laugh.gif

Anyway, good win for the Cats. Ogilvy has some nice season numbers... But he didn't really impress me today. I watched that game from start to finish andwas like
grin.gif

Maryland Basketball continues to make me wonder if they have and talent on that team. i swear they get no talent in such a high school hot bed like DC

There are three other freshmen that are better than Bayless in the Pac 10...don't homer yourself out so hard
Son you are trippin if you think OJ Mayo is playing better than Bayless right now. Have you seen him play? He takes over games. Kevin Love? Get that#+## outta here. OMGZ HE CAN OUTLET THE WHOLE COURT THO! I don't want to even know the 3rd player you think is better.

PSU should've been 3-0 and tied for 1st in the big ten with Wisconsin, who comes to town on Tuesday... instead they blew a 16 point second half lead andmissed like 19 free throws down the stretch, and STILL had a chance to win it at the end but turned it over... i can't even begin to tell you all howheartbroken I am with this loss today. I have no misconceptions about my team, even with a win today we weren't dancing or anything.. but we easily couldtake 5th in the big ten this year, which would be an amazing step for the program even if the big 10 is trash this year outside of the top 4... just verydisheartening.
frown.gif
This team has a lot of potential, but is so poorly coached in crunch time.

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Son you are trippin if you think OJ Mayo is playing better than Bayless right now. Have you seen him play? He takes over games. Kevin Love? Get that#+## outta here. OMGZ HE CAN OUTLET THE WHOLE COURT THO! I don't want to even know the 3rd player you think is better.

That 3rd player is James Harden.
And yes, OJ is better, Harden is better, and Love is way ahead of them all at the moment.... Bayless is a solid 4th.

laugh.gif
.. you should know who the 3rd player is... his team beatUA a few nights ago and they're 3-0 in the Pac-10....

Back
Top Bottom