The College Basketball Post

Damion Lee: Zona, Zags, Marquette, Maryland, L'Ville.

I have heard it's going to be Marquette, surprisingly.

I'd be more concerned about losing an assistant with a nudge and wink from Cal saying he may be looking towards NBA than anything. No impact on UK otherwise. Cal will just hire another top recruiter, not like it's needed though.

Last edited:
Damion Lee: Zona, Zags, Marquette, Maryland, L'Ville.

I have heard it's going to be Marquette, surprisingly.

I'd be more concerned about losing an assistant with a nudge and wink from Cal saying he may be looking towards NBA than anything. No impact on UK otherwise. Cal will just hire another top recruiter, not like it's needed though.
Rick Ray was the first to come up,doubt he would go from Head Coach at Miss.St. to Special Assistant at UK though

Saw a first take YouTube clip that had stephen a smith talmbout jahlil doesn't play defense because he's duke only option at the 5 .
Im convinced he doesn't watch college basketball and gets fed generic scouting reports by his producers :rofl:
Jahlil straight up be looking lost in zone d .

He'll look better in the league imo .

Last edited:
my source told me Slice to SJU was done a week ago, I'm curious what took so long for them to announce.

Also it's being said that Slice's contract is pretty massive so I wouldn't be shocked if it's 750k-1M

feels good seeing the program headed in the right direction :pimp: hopefully Mullin gets an x's and o's genius on the staff now.

Louisville will never get a top 10 one and done prospect [emoji]128547[/emoji]. Not necessarily bad but i'td be fun to cheer for.

Who cares about Slice... "assistant" "special assistant" whatever. Irrelevant. Lost Coach O and Rod Strickland and never skipped a beat. Robic is Cal's right hand man, been for years. He's never leaving but I wouldn't even lose sleep if he did.

Only Kentucky fans could not care about losing an elite recruiter :lol: hopefully Mullin gets a good x's and o's guy on board now. Recruiting scene should workout well for us with his first two hires, now it's time for an offensive genius.

Only Kentucky fans could not care about losing an elite recruiter :lol: hopefully Mullin gets a good x's and o's guy on board now. Recruiting scene should workout well for us with his first two hires, now it's time for an offensive genius.

Certain UK fans :lol: ... Slice was the main reason we landed Briscoe, I'm not gonna sit here and act like he was just another peasant on the sideline holding a clipboard :lol: ... he has a strong influence in the tri-state area, would've been nice to keep him on board but him going to SJU was a no brainier.

I really hope you guys turn it around, only team in NY heading in the right direction is the Rangers :lol:

when hockey is the best sport in the state that's an issue :lol: although i do love how well the Rangers have played.

with Kentucky, losing a guy like Slice won't kill you since the school basically recruits itself now, but it's definitely a loss.

Anthony Grant back to UF.

I wanted a big time recruiter to replace Matt McCall, but at least Grant has coaching experience

Back
Top Bottom