The College Basketball Post

this is gonna be a sweet final four cant wait till next week :nthat:..I have no clue who is gonna be in the championship

Yeah if we can keep them off the glass like we did MSU, while staying out of foul trouble and take care of the ball we should be more than straight. As long as we're making shots

I want duke to win for a Duke - Syracuse or Michigan title game, but idk man that L'ville squad is rolling man. But Russ smith and co is due for a bad game and I see that happening tomorrow.

I want duke to win for a Duke - Syracuse or Michigan title game, but idk man that L'ville squad is rolling man. But Russ smith and co is due for a bad game and I see that happening tomorrow.

I keep saying Russ has to implode but then he goes out and plays like he did against Oregon :rofl:

Enfield at USC would be a good look for both parties. I swear USC could be a sleeping giant

So much hate in the last couple pages for my boys in Durham
pimp.gif

told y'all Harrow would be irrelevant next season. :lol:

According to Robertson, Harrow is going to petition the NCAA for the right to play in the 2013-2014 season, instead of having to sit out another year due to the transfer.
Robertson also says that Harrow is transferring because his father suffered a stroke before the 2012 basketball season and is still in poor health. If the NCAA grants Harrow permission to play due to this hardship, he would still have 2 years of eligibility remaining.
“I really need to be home with him to be closer to him to make sure he’s taken care of,” Harrow said. Harrow’s father is a big basketball fan and the move would allow him the chance to see Ryan play closer to home.
Harrow had nothing but positive things to say about his time at Kentucky. “I got better there,” he said. “I built some relationships there. I know next year we would have been really good. It was just real important for me to be with my Dad. With him being sick like this, I needed to be here with him.”

I hate to question this stuff... but... yeah, do the right thing NCAA. it's Georgia State.

@KySportsRadio 4m
I will talk more about this on radio tomorrow but behind the scenes, Harrow was a major distraction this year. Change for both had to happen

good luck to him, tho.

I never said he wasn't a bum. :lol:

when the twins announced, people where questioning what we would do with him. maybe it wasn't on here, but I remember getting heated like "look, it doesn't ******g matter!" :lol:

i heard harrow one of them anxiety issues/low self esteem type ****** & if thats true he aint need to be playin for kentucky in the 1st place

Last edited:
Cals bout to tell you how he REALLY feels about these kids by who he kicks the **** out, Wiltjer better be packing his stuff.

Ryan Harrows heart pumps kool aid.

Last edited:
I think if Kyle leaves, it's really Kyle's decision and not to make room for someone. Scholarships #'s are fine.

Everyone knew that he couldnt handle the pressure from fans/media at state then he sure as hell couldn't do it at uk. He's charmin ultra soft. He's summer's eve

Enfield at USC would be a good look for both parties. I swear USC could be a sleeping giant

I hope he stays and tries to build something at FGCU. Seems to be the trend lately with guys like Pastner, Stevens, Smart and more than likely Buzz Williams opting to stay and build their own programs. I think it's much better for the college game this way.

Back
Top Bottom