The College Basketball Post

Temple outside of Wyatt = CERTIFIED BUMS.

No excuse for the horrible offensive performance by the rest of the squad. If dude had just a little bit more consistent help, Temple wins. Dudes need to be ashamed of themselves.

Glad people are seeing how IU gets calls now... It was worse during league play... Zeller would never have those 6 to's, 5 would have been fouls... Unfortunately it could have been worse for Temple... Crean and his teams constant whining and flopping turns the refs... Hope the Cuse can beat them

How bout them Hoosiers! :pimp:

my boys had me on the edge of my seat tho. smh. gotta stop making me nervous like that haha.

just hoping thursday isn't decided by the refs like the elite 8 last year verse ohio state.

no way a team can only have 8 fouls in 40 minutes.

Hope FGCU can pull out another win tonight. Love watching those guys play

This. Such a fun brand of basketball. Their PG is super creative and they got some white boys that can bang. Dreads can do it all and there's another guy that can shoot the 3 pretty well. They've got it all!

Last edited:
Craig Sager damn near tipped that bull dozer 
laugh.gif

crazy that the refs decided 2 games in favor of big programs

messed up the and 1 call that would have sent ohio state home

and i know the refs don't have the same luxury of replay, zooming, and slowmo like i did to check out the wyatt steal/foul...but it was clean.

good thing ab nc-kansas is that even though its a 1-8 game there wont be big program favoritism.

LOL. That charge doesn't mean ISU just wins. Better chance yes, but mistakes on calls are made all throughout the game.

Let it go.

The better team won anyway.

Back
Top Bottom