The College Basketball Post

Toronto guy.

When I first started watching college basketball heavy the FIRST thing I noticed was the complete randomness of the block/charge call, it makes no sense and it's really starting to effect the games like Cuse, cal and today with Ejim's cyclones.

random I know, but can anyone tell me why Kyle Anderson has USC in his player profile on espn? :nerd:

Last edited:
Iowa State wins that game if Chris Babb wouldn't have gotten hurt at the end of the first half. Tough way for him to end his career :smh:

Last edited:
AMP
nerd.gif

Crowd is so annoying booing the refs over a perfectly clean block. :smh:

Then late in the game watch Indiana get all the big calls. I've seen this movie before.

Crowd is so annoying booing the refs over a perfectly clean block. :smh:

Then late in the game watch Indiana get all the big calls. I've seen this movie before.

no team should ever be in the bonus before the under 12 timeout, temple has 6 fouls already.

a foul isn't a hand check, it isn't a little bump on a shot going up...this ruins the game of basketball, it's disgusting.

A lot of those fouls utilized to contain Z with Lee & O'Brien. Temple playing good team D based on the offensive talent & options IU has.

Wyatt needs to heat up soon. Or else.

no team should ever be in the bonus before the under 12 timeout, temple has 6 fouls already.

a foul isn't a hand check, it isn't a little bump on a shot going up...this ruins the game of basketball, it's disgusting.

This is how they're going to make sure certain teams advance. The two defenders guarding Zeller have 7 fouls between them :smh:

I don't agree, not big picture at least. These SHOULD be called constantly every game to clean the overall game up until coaches learn how to teach how to actually defend again. But when you pick and choose which games or teams or individuals to officiate differently, yes that's a problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom