The College Basketball Post

Their coach will be gettin those former super model yambs if they pull this off :lol: Hoyas are perennial choke artists lately just like my school :x

Those Blair-Hibbert battles :smokin

Dejaun Blair, the pride of Schenley High School :smokin

Mannn I'd give anything to have them boys back (Levance and Sam too) :smh: Adams is so raw :x at him even considering going to the NBA next yr with how inconsistent he is...guess you cant teach height though

Why did Levance get Marcedes pregnant (the big chick from the hoop team)? :x

My homie was roommates with Ron Ramone. Dude used to get INFINITE yambs. As one who has smashed his fair share, I was jealous of dude. Actually NTer Dathbgboy lived in that suite too I think

Last edited:
Everybody was killing Miami for losing to FGCU earlier this year. Knew this was gonna happen that's why i picked them over GT in my bracket. :lol:

ku-xlarge.gif

:lol: :smh:

Their coach will be gettin those former super model yambs if they pull this off :lol: Hoyas are perennial choke artists lately just like my school :x

Those Blair-Hibbert battles :smokin

Dejaun Blair, the pride of Schenley High School :smokin

Mannn I'd give anything to have them boys back (Levance and Sam too) :smh: Adams is so raw :x at him even considering going to the NBA next yr with how inconsistent he is...guess you cant teach height though

My homie was roommates with Ron Ramone. Dude used to get INFINITE yambs. As one who has smashed his fair share, I was jealous of dude. Actually NTer Dathbgboy lived in that suite too I think

Damn haha yeah one of my boys lived with Dion Lewis (RB) his first semester here up in Sutherland....had girls running through like an assembly line :lol:

And wow Nova came allllll the way back

please don't tell me you are talking about this 'woman'

please don't tell me you are talking about this 'woman'

yeah thats her. Damn she looks worse than usual there. I always thought she was a lesbian.

I'm pretty sure they're married though

Back
Top Bottom