The College Basketball Post

I like these guys from the Gulf Coast. They can play, for sure and they're pretty savy ballplayers. If that fool Murray wasn't a bumbling fool then they'd be up by like 5 right now.

Hope Nova can continue to wake up here...UNC should be up by 20+....gotta root for my Philly schools since Pitt came up extra weak :smh:

I really like this Iona squad....This the same Momo Jones from thay Arizona squad couple yes ago with Derrick Williams? son needs to graduate already lol

Hoyas looking like they're rattled...Gulf Coast looks like the big time program right now

:wow: :wow: CHeck that....Georgetown is DONE!

Last edited:
Their coach will be gettin those former super model yambs if they pull this off :lol: Hoyas are perennial choke artists lately just like my school :x

Hoyas bout to go out back to back yrs as a 3 seed to a 14 and a 2 to a 15 :lol: JT3 might be on notice soon

Their coach will be gettin those former super model yambs if they pull this off :lol: Hoyas are perennial choke artists lately just like my school :x

Those Blair-Hibbert battles :smokin

Dejaun Blair, the pride of Schenley High School :smokin

Mannn I'd give anything to have them boys back (Levance and Sam too) :smh: Adams is so raw :x at him even considering going to the NBA next yr with how inconsistent he is...guess you cant teach height though

Back
Top Bottom