The College Basketball Post

13/16 yesterday.... the only one I had going past the next round was New Mexico and i had them to the F4.
indifferent.gif

but wait...did I just read that dude averages 20 ppg on 5.7 shot attempts? :x
20 PPG? Yes. On 5.7 shots? No way in hell that's right.
:lol: He'd have to be going to the line on every single attempt... and shooting 100% from the field.

5.7x 3 = 17.1

but wait...did I just read that dude averages 20 ppg on 5.7 shot attempts? :x
20 PPG? Yes. On 5.7 shots? No way in hell that's right.

I could be wrong, because thats wild....but I thought thats what it said on Draftexpress.

nevermind, I crossreferenced it. It says that he makese 5.7 shots per game, on 15 attempts :x

"Marshall Henderson is averaging 19.3 points per game this season as a JC transfer on Ole Miss.

Henderson spent 25 days in jail last spring for violation of the terms of his probation stemming from a 2010 forgery charge related to counterfeit money. The reason for the probation violation wasn't publicly known until this week.

In January of last year, Marshall tested positive for cocaine, marijuana and alcohol, according to the records provided by the Tarrant County, Texas, District Attorney's office through a Freedom of Information request.

Ole Miss declined to make Henderson available Wednesday.

Henderson could be a late first round or second round pick."

VIA REALGM

I didnt know this

Last edited:
Marshall Henderson "I'm trying to get paid soon because I'm tired of doing this for free. This is where you make your money, the tournament"

:lol: Marshall Mathers.

Marshall Henderson said his favorite players in the NBA are... JR Smth... and Javele McGee.

I don't know who this clown thinks is gonna pay him to play basketball.

So Ron Holmes lied about Bazz's age... he turns 21 in November?

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-shabazz-muhammad-inc-20130322-m,0,7919635,full.story

Yeah, I was just thinking that. Like who the hell wants this dude on there team. I can only imagine what would happen to him if you gave him millions of dollars.

And thats crazy about Shabazz. I knew there was something I didnt like about him. Selfish *** mofo

I wanna see Marshall go to the league just for the lulz. They will end up drastically revising what constitutes a technical foul the following season.

Ron Holmes doing right by his son, I respect that, he WORKED the system, CRIME PAYS, the god Cam'Ron said so.

Ask Myck Kabongo who self reported and never lied to the NCAA, he looks like a sucker.

IMO, Shabazz is too hard of a worker to be a bust, he's unorthodox player, reminds of Adrian Dantley, a 6-5 SF, who scores in the post adn rebounds the **** outta the ball.

Ron Holmes doing right by his son, I respect that, he WORKED the system, CRIME PAYS, the god Cam'Ron said so.

Ask Myck Kabongo who self reported and never lied to the NCAA, he looks like a sucker.

IMO, Shabazz is too hard of a worker to be a bust, he's unorthodox player, reminds of Adrian Dantley, a 6-5 SF, who scores in the post adn rebounds the **** outta the ball.

His pops out here like: "BOYS TELL STORIES BOUT THE MAN!!"

Back
Top Bottom