The College Basketball Post

Everyone has that game when a major upset occurs and you think "****, I knew I should have saw that coming"

Harvard over New Mexico was it.

Everyone was loving New Mexico, Harvard is very solid.

Damn...Shoulda saw that coming

Phil p is garbage LOL
Nah chill with that talk. Though I will say he needs to slow down and control the game better.

VCU
sick.gif
Son is garbage. Dude prolly lost like 10 games by himself this year
laugh.gif

Highlights from day one:

- I dont know if it was the opponent, but VCU looked scary good
- Cuse game isnt over, but Jesus...
- Zags wont last two more rounds... Just my opinion
- Congrats Harvard
- Marquette Davidson finish... Wow

Game of the tournament upcoming is Michigan and VCU. That is going to be EXCITING!

Zags will be fine. They're a team that played with a ton of pressure. I think now that they got that out the way, they can now refocus on Wichita State.

I still see them in the Elite 8 vs OSU

12-16 for me.

3 of them were picked to be out the next round so i was still good...but then UNLV happened. smh

Feels like the Week In Review thread for one day... :lol:

-Thought St. Mary's could pull it off playing on the heart of Dellavedova.. but Memphis was just too quick and athletic. It was an absolute struggle on every board for the Gaels, and those blocks :x
-Saint Louis, VCU, Michigan St., Cuse all rolled. Cuse is an underrated team.. just because they've been in and out of the Top 10 for a reason, and they're a 4.
-Missouri, among losing some key seniors, just have been on a season-long hangover since Norfolk St. Should've been better with Pressey, Bowers, Oriakhi, Brown, etc.
-Same goes for Pitt.
-I believe Gonzaga believed in themselves until today's performance. Might start to believe the skeptics, confidence shaken. Unfortunately.

Wisconsin and Ole Miss is interesting tomorrow. Gotta find if the Rebels can ride some momentum from the SEC Tournament into the Round of 6(8)4. Badgers a bad draw, though.

Got 120/160 smh i had some stupid picks like akron but i did have some great picks like oregon and witchita st

Marshall Henderson "I'm trying to get paid soon because I'm tired of doing this for free. This is where you make your money the tournament"

From DraftExpress.com

but wait...did I just read that dude averages 20 ppg on 5.7 shot attempts? :x

Last edited:
Tray Woddell interview after Pitt loss was sad as hell man.

Damn

video?

Thats how I felt watching the kid from St Mary's in the press conference. Its like the end of an era for the seniors, most of their lives will never reach that peak again |I

Wisconsin is gonna make Henderson go crazy :lol:

I need a big day today. I'm thinking 14-2, no sweet 16 losing.. Probably go 8-8 tho :lol:

Dynamic athletic guards give the Zags problems, I don't see that with anyone in the west, Everyone is calling for their demise early but I really don't see them having too much trouble.

Back
Top Bottom