The College Basketball Post

Redick used to rap at Duke and ricardo malta ricardo malta had a copies of it he uploaded to Soundcloud for him. :lol:

it’s a good thing he got there after JJ’s first 2 seasons. JJ saying he would’ve been kicked off the team if social media was around back then. He would’ve ended up at Texas for sure. K making him stay on campus both summers to get his **** together :lol:

it’s a good thing he got there after JJ’s first 2 seasons. JJ saying he would’ve been kicked off the team if social media was around back then. He would’ve ended up at Texas for sure. K making him stay on campus both summers to get his **** together :lol:
This whole time I thought Kerlew was partly responsible for Redick being a frat boy his first two years. :lol:

It’s funny hearing about partying at duke. I lived down the street for 5 years and it was the most dead campus ever. Never saw fine chicks walking around or nothing. They do have a little club that exclusive to just duke students so I guess that’s where everything goes down.

It’s funny hearing about partying at duke. I lived down the street for 5 years and it was the most dead campus ever. Never saw fine chicks walking around or nothing. They do have a little club that exclusive to just duke students so I guess that’s where everything goes down.

That’s why my dad said he ended up with my mom hahahaha

JJ and I are class of ‘06, we were boys from first semester freshman year. The shenanigans we got into freshman and sophomore were legendary (and low-key embarrassing looking back on it all now).

And I had a grip of folks hit me up asking for that SoundCloud link but I can’t let that go. Some things are too sacred:lol:

He really did throw out transferring to Texas to go play w/ Brad Buckman at one point. Thankfully the summer of ‘04 happened and he tapped into his upside. Now here we are.

This whole time I thought Kerlew was partly responsible for Redick being a frat boy his first two years. :lol:
He’ll tell you that his decisions were his...but yea, I wasn’t the best influence either :lol:
Most partying on actual campus took place in section (fraternity dorms). Off campus apartments was where **** went down as well as bars like Shooters or head out to Franklin St in Chapel Hill. There was ALWAYS something goin’ somewhere tho.
let me retract, I had it backwards. Forgot he transferred from Duke to Uconn. You’re right
Did my senior year at UConn where I decided to come out of retirement and play soccer again. That comeback journey was ROUGH.
They were definitely playing Edward 40-hands
Old E was always the weapon of choice. 2 for $6 would have you lit.

Donta Scott on Maryland reminds me of those undersized 4s that Villanova always seems to have. Strong dudes that can do a little bit of everything. He's from Philly too.

Back
Top Bottom