The College Basketball Post

that bum averages 5 a game and gets off for 18, oh well when u have 20 turnovers u don't deserve to win.

USC/Oregon State tied up 54 in OT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Well with all these upsets this weekend, my Johnnies won't be getting any credit and Notre Dame won't be dropping too low. Rice and BC own UNC.

1,000 posts for me.
pimp.gif

The vast majority of them coming in college bball threads.

Celebrate that.

Long Island!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

ALLEN????
CAKE????
DRE????

I HAVENT BEEN ON NT IN WEEKS BUT I JUST CAME ON TO SAY...

WE RUNNNNNN THIS!!!!!!!
GTOWN IS SOFT!!!!!!

1 word...

TOUCHABLE!!!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Oh yea enjoy it while it last Cam you're in the B.E they'll prolly lose this week bro
laugh.gif

I knew This would be the game UL hits every !*+@*@! shot they throw up....Im proud that we battled back though.

Originally Posted by Johnson1

Cal Berkeley vs. Arizona State right now

Harden is unstoppable
Rooting for ASU in this one so Pac-10 keeps one of their more highly ranked teams.

Siena game today..note to Kansas..they're hitting their stride..

looks like I missed quite a bit..

This guy cam, SMH.
laugh.gif

- UK -- feed Patterson the ball. Every time down.

- Bout time Pitino discovered he has a player in george goode. More Minutes!

- OSU..
pimp.gif
...good business. Tellin yall..That Princeton Mafia...

- Cincy? What the ++%%?
eek.gif

- Sosa can make Louisville go...it's just not gona happen consistently. The kid just isn't that good. These games are rare.

- Interested to see what voters do..Pitt HAS To be #1..no excuses...but I'm sure we still see quite a few first place votes for UNC.

- I start giving UNC praise and bam...reverse jinx FTMW. Undefeated
roll.gif

- Al Skinner can coach. Idk how he can win those guys...

- That's the Ty Lawson I'm more familiar with.

Ty Rice is the truth. Credit to BC they played a great game. We always struggle with Flex offenses...BC every year, Maryland just off the top of my head. Iwas hoping we'd get a game where we struggle and have to fight for a win sometime soon, I just thought it would be Wake not BC. We got off to a hot startwith Maui and the MSU game, but it's the same $$#$ different year with this team. Defense is still terrible, especially down low. Only Ed plays D downthere and Roy kept him on the bench in the 2nd half. Hansbrough is the worst defender on the team. Whoever he guards will always have a good night.
smh.gif
ACC is up for grabs.

Best team in 25 years
laugh.gif

Kudos to BC for knocking off UNC. The top 10 should be very interesting this week.

Does anyone still have that Seymour Ls .gif?

Back
Top Bottom