The College Basketball Post

I don't think UK is beatable, they have the two best rim protectors in the country and so much size on the wings.

A team would have to press all game, shoot over 50% from 3 and still have luck.

You kidding me, hoss? They have a handful of down to the wire wins only because these mediocre SEC squads don't know how to close out games. Run up against a more experienced mid-major or Power conference team and they're more than beatable.

Y'all seem to forget that Kentucky's offense can go ghost, word to Patrick Swayze. Catch a gritty, hot shooting team from the outside and Kentucky's in trouble.

Quinn cook got robbed for first team smh

I guess they decided that carrying a horrendous Boston College was more difficult than hitting open 3 pointers.

I don't think there is a massive difference between the to, so to say that one got robbed is strange to me.

*shrugs*

Arcidiacono made First Team Big East :x

Dominic Pointer had a much better case .

Last edited:
I guess they decided that carrying a horrendous Boston College was more difficult than hitting open 3 pointers.

I don't think there is a massive difference between the to, so to say that one got robbed is strange to me.

*shrugs*

Cook carried Duke for portions of the season. Come off that bull **** brah :smh:

*shrugs*

Carrying to what? Bottom of the league get out of here with that...Quinn has been great and been clutch for us...don't hate...give cred where it's due...but to say a guy in bottom of league deserves it is terrible

pointer second team big east what a joke

was not impressed w d russ today at all. never a fan when a guy cant keep his team competitive against a superior team.

Quinn Cook never carried Duke. Don't kid yourself.
pointer second team big east what a joke

was not impressed w d russ today at all. never a fan when a guy cant keep his team competitive against a superior team.
He brought them back to single digits in the second half, but the match was too lopsided to begin with. OSU couldn't match up compensate for their lack of size.

Also, there were 4 or 5 passes from D Russell that should have been assists but his teammates missed open layups at the rim.

stop it. Cook has been big time all year. And I absolutely despise his game his first 3 years.
Being 'big' doesn't mean he has carried the team for a portion of the year. That's not a knock on him, but there are just too many weapons on that team for him to possibly carry them.

Cook carried Duke for portions of the season. Come off that bull **** brah :smh:

Lets be serious, they have the efficient offence in the country and it's not because of Quinn Cook.

Leading the ACC in scoring counts for nothing?:lol:

Didn't Erick Green win ACC POY on a terrible virginia tech squad?

Like I said Olivier Hanlan and Quinn cook are roughly equivalent. There isn't a big difference/

Last edited:
Also, there were 4 or 5 passes from D Russell that should have been assists but his teammates missed open layups at the rim.
yeah i saw a couple of those. a pick and roll player that his teammate wasn't even ready for. just looking at a game like that though, it makes me think he's gonna need a year or 2 more than okafor and towns to become consistently successful at the next level.

yeah i saw a couple of those. a pick and roll player that his teammate wasn't even ready for. just looking at a game like that though, it makes me think he's gonna need a year or 2 more than okafor and towns to become consistently successful at the next level.
I can agree with that.

Hanlan is better. No problem with it.

& Trevor Lacey mighta been better than both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom