The College Basketball Post

Aka they're all black and athletic :lol:

Told somebody I never seen so many nappy mini fros on a Duke squad at one time before

Don't ya just love it?

Everybody got the ATL cut lol

You guys are actually fun to watch and athletic for once and your pining for Grayson Allen to play...Can't say I'm surprised :lol:

You know the world wants another JJ and they're low key hoping its him :lol:

Winslow might be my fav future pro. Dude had all the tools to become a elite wingman

If he can get his Jumper solid he will be REAL, kid is very well rounded.

Winslow jumpshooting has been poor from everywhere except 3 point line.

If Winslow's 3 point shooting regresses, they might have some spacing problems against good defenses in march.

also

Bo should go dual PG with Koening and Jackson against small athletics lineups. Duke 3 guard lineups with Sheed, and Cook were killing Wisconsin big lineup.

Last edited:
You guys are actually fun to watch and athletic for once and your pining for Grayson Allen to play...Can't say I'm surprised :lol:

Grayson is fun to watch and one of the most athletic dudes on the team.

Can't wait till he turns into a Duke villain in his upperclassman years.

Team USA ftw [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Never care for Duke but I can't help but like watching this team....team is so unduke like

You can join the bandwagon this year papi :lol:

As well as we played, there's no way we shoot 60%+ consistently throughout the season, so I still have some concerns about all the long balls we took. I love the fact that Tyus showed composure and grit from the get go. I think he's on his way to having an even better season than Ennis did last year because of his ability to score.

Justise had a Rodney Hood type game out there, at least offensively. We need him to NOT have those type of disappearing acts, especially when he's able to get to the rack whenever he wants.

Tyus off the bounce and his general pace is nice. Really doesn't force stuff, which is refreshing for a freshman. That man Suliamon though, the is a ******* jack, if he any room it's going up. 

Getting Okafor in foul trouble would be key to beat this team. I know, not really going out on a limb here.

Notre Dame doesn't defend well, but they should be able to score with just about anyone. Really air it out. 

Arkansas/Iowa State is good one tonight. Arky never does too well away from bud Walton but they already got a W @SMU so I'm interested to see how tonight goes. Should be a great tempo game with a lot of points. Think Arkansas is more talented.

Winslow is a pro, I liked him a lot coming in but he's even surpassed my expectations at this point.

Putting 2 grand on Duke to win the championship over UK.

When saying I need to see more from Tyus yesterday, that's something like what I was expecting. Was hoping for more point production. Didn't expect 22 but around 15 as opposed to his usual 6 or 7 a game. 

I figured NC was overrated but didn't think they were that bad. I called a close one but thought they would squeak by with a win at home. Oh well. 

Didn't catch they Virginia game. Are they really a top 10 team?

Coach K gets to #1000 vs Pitino.......
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Grayson Allen has a better chance of transfering after next year then being the next Reddick or whoever y'all are pining for him to be. Stop watching highlight tapes andmaking judgements on a player off of that.

Huge game for Arkansas tonight at Iowa State. The Hogs only play Kentucky, Florida and LSU once each , so decent wins in the non conference are extra important.

Pretty sure something happened to him at Duke Basketball Camp when he was younger. The Adobo in his blood stream is authentic.

Dude did get a bunch of HoopsMixtape-esque hype, though. The white kid Kennard coming in next year will be ahead of him from day 1, IMO. So AMP is saying a lot of truth.

Sidenote, Remember when dudes were talking about Sheed leaving after year 2? :lol:

Gonna have to wait and see. I'm sorry but I can't even imagine Virginia being a real threat in the ACC let alone the country.

PG prospect emmanual nudist suffered an ankle injury during his last game. Said chance of returning in China league unclear.

Back
Top Bottom