The College Basketball Post

Yeah, that James Harden comparison makes no sense
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It legit got me angry for some reason

Bilas should be slapped for even repeating that BULL

He damn well knows that comparison was ****

Grayson hasn't even gotten any PT either. He really not that great? I have a hard time believing he didn't deserve a single minute tonight 

Grayson hasn't even gotten any PT either. He really not that great? I have a hard time believing he didn't deserve a single minute tonight 

He's not ready...he's got in a couple games and he just looked lost and OC

The games he did get in he did work but it was against some weak sauce

Last edited:

*****ing about a true freshman not playing on this deep team implies that you did but I digress 
A single minute? That means I thought he was supposed to be an impact player? It wasn't *****ing either, it was an honest question. I have no ties to Grayson nor do I care about him 

You guys are actually fun to watch and athletic for once and your pining for Grayson Allen to play...Can't say I'm surprised :lol:

You guys are actually fun to watch and athletic for once and your pining for Grayson Allen to play...Can't say I'm surprised
laugh.gif
To be fair to the Duke guys, I was the only guy asking about him and I'm not a Duke fan 
laugh.gif

But like I said, idgaf if Grayson plays or not I just thought he'd at least get a minute or two in the game. I honestly have only seen him play once all year so I'm not sure how he's fit in so far

Last edited:
Winslow might be my fav future pro. Dude had all the tools to become a elite wingman

Last edited:
Damn Duke was impressive last night. Okafor/Jones....still bitter KU missed out on them.

In this very young CBB season I think it is pretty clear that it's...

1 A/B. Kentucky, Duke

...everyone else.

Team USA ftw [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Never care for Duke but I can't help but like watching this team....team is so unduke like

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom