The College Basketball Post

Holy hell. I just don't understand.
$tan$bury :pimp:

...and Avery Johnson Jr. Some of the recruiting analysts have been really praising his recruiting ability. No doubt he played a large part with these guys (his old AAU teammates).

Dre can't step foot in the Tre

:rofl:

Stanford got Josh Sharma . Johnny Dawkins is doing a much better job recruiting frontcourt players and wings, but the guard recruiting has been very suspect since Chasson.

Last edited:
Why did Victor Page's response to that Dude get taken down ? This board is on some BS.

Five-star junior T.J. Leaf tells ESPN that he will not be visiting Duke this weekend, as originally planned.

Last edited:
Of ******* course they have 2 black people ready to take the fall for this UNC scandal
I mean I'm sure most African American Studies would be ran by African Americans 
laugh.gif

They lost for thinking they wouldn't be the first ones under the bus if the **** hit the fan. Getting canned cause you don't agree w/ fraud and keeping your integrity >>>>> getting canned cause you're a pawn for the big picture

the 2 people you're talking about will probably never work at a University again. Careers are done

Definitely. #WeirdCanadianMogs is a real thing, though.

This is classic American, as if people from other countries don't look at y'all as weird. :lol:

You know how many times I've been with my cousins in Baltimore, my cousins in Jersey, my cousins in DC an think man y'all are weird. :lol:

Last edited:
The trash talk scene was devoid of any swag at all.

"They call me ****...say I'm crap"

Who the hell talks like that?

Back
Top Bottom