The College Basketball Post

Mama Rathan. :nerd: :evil:

Like I said that SEC weight training did wonders for X, his athleticism is much improved.

Unfortunately he's still an average athlete and for all that handle he's a little too reliant on long two pointers for me to say he's an NBA talent, should be scorer from jump at FSU.

Im def rooting for him after what happened to him with Ro Russel.

Last edited:

Mama Rathan. :nerd: :evil:

Like I said that SEC weight training did wonders for X, his athleticism is much improved.

Unfortunately he's still an average athlete and for all that handle he's a little too reliant on long two pointers for me to say he's an NBA talent, should be scorer from jump at FSU.

Im def rooting for him after what happened to him with Ro Russel.
U mean ACC , only ppl that touch the good weights at SEC schools is the football team :lol:

And Rathans moms lookin :pimp:

Duke staying with Jeter, Kennard and possibly ingram for next year and thats it right? i know they made diamond stone top 5 but he aint going there

Don't know how y'all keep up with recruiting, too much hearsay for me.

It's worse than College Football recruiting

For example, Y'all kept talking about Devonte Graham last year and I just ignored it.

Found out a couple weeks ago that I play flag football w/ his pops :lol:

Last edited:
Blakeney down to 5,Briscoe to cut his list to 3 Saturday...Zimmermans mom said the UK fans were "overwhelming" during their visit,not sure if that's good or bad....

Dre can't step foot in the Tre

D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera selected as the Big East Preseason Player of The Year, good for him. That conference is worse than the SEC right now.

Last edited:
Would have given in to Jayvaughn but conference is trash right now. Hopefully next year, Marquette, Georgetown, St. John's, Seton Hall will be better and make the league more watchable.

Back
Top Bottom