The College Basketball Post

Went to Jayhawk Invitational tonight...

Diamond Stone most impressive out of top players I saw...a force down low, still has to grow into his body. FT stroke looks good too.

You can tell Josh Jackson is young...EXTREMELY athletic. Complains a lot, talked to the refs a lot...reminds me of Wiggins a lot...very athletic, doesn't have a good handle, can jump out of the gym, doesn't have a good looking shot...

Malik Newman can create his own shot very well, has a very strong handle. His game was shorter than others b/c of time constraints...10 minute 2nd half running clock 
mean.gif

UK almost done finalizing next seasons non-conference schedule and should be released in the next 2 weeks,known games are Louisville,Kansas,UCLA,Texas,and Providence..UCLA game is in Chicago,Texas is part of the Big 12/SEC Challenge,and Kansas is Champions Classic in Indianapolis,the Providence game is at Rupp,Louisville game is at Yum Center..They are also playing at Barclays Center, not sure who though..

Deandre leavin :smh:

Kid should stay and be the man especially considering how next year's draft is weak + the looming sophmore rule with the NBA.

Boat and Purvis probably were going to be sharing that role. Kid is too inconsistent. He definitely should've stayed with the 2 year rule going into effect though.

Deandre leavin :smh:

Kid should stay and be the man especially considering how next year's draft is weak + the looming sophmore rule with the NBA.

Gonna role with a backcourt of Boat, Purvis, and Hamilton on the wing. Deandre would have given us a decent line up with solid experience but I'm hoping that the year off did wonders for Purvis and he can be a monster.

Purvis and Hamilton going to turn up man.

Boat going to be the leader, hopefully we see more of his mom.

Chane Behanan entering the Draft...

Crazy amount of rumors that Mustapha Heron will follow Slice to UK

Last edited:
Deandre will spend years in the D-League and I would even be surprised if he makes the L. Just don't see it.

Didn't even notice Seventh Woods this weekend....Tevin Mack was getting all of my attention. Polished game.

Rumblings Pitino hid or covered a lot for Chane and Ware.

Pitino seem like the type of dude to hold down the burner in his office for his players.

I remember watching an interview with him after Behanan got kicked off the team and he was still defending him to the end, you can tell he really cares about his players.

Pitino seem like the type of dude to hold down the burner in his office for his players.

I remember watching an interview with him after Behanan got kicked off the team and he was still defending him to the end, you can tell he really cares about his players.

I almost did,but I ain't eeeem saying anything about Pitino seeming shady especially given Cal/UK's past and now the fact we got Cal and Slice running around looking like part of Gotti's crew....

I've watched a couple EYBL games, It really bugs me that these high school/aau coaches are playing zone d like every possession.

WTF is the point aren't you supposed to be teaching these kid to play ball.

No wonder European guards are so far advanced running the pick and roll.

Zone should be outlawed in HS/AUU.

I've watched a couple EYBL games, It really bugs me that these high school/aau coaches are playing zone d like every possession.

WTF is the point aren't you supposed to be teaching these kid to play ball.

No wonder European guards are so far advanced running the pick and roll.

Zone should be outlawed in HS/AUU.

Lotta teams use zone in college. The Euro guards aren't even close compared to ours. They tend to be vastly overrated, and ready to play in they're mid 20s.

They have a better understanding of p&r bc they play pro ball, but lack creativity, instincs and vision.

I find it funny how everyone says AAU/EYBL is a run and gun, imma get mine type of game... And now we don't want kids playing zone and slowing the ball down.

I almost did,but I ain't eeeem saying anything about Pitino seeming shady especially given Cal/UK's past and now the fact we got Cal and Slice running around looking like part of Gotti's crew....

:lol:

You think Wilis transfers? :nerd:

There's a simple solution to beating a zone defense.

So what's worst? Teams running zones or teams not being able to beat zones?

Back
Top Bottom