The College Basketball Post

There's a Shabazz Napier every other year in the tournament... And somehow you all forget and still come with the NBA predictions.

Just refrain from the conversation my dude if the "Shabazz napier NBA potential" comments don't float your boat :lol:

Like I said he does nothing on the basketball court better then bazz. Dude is so overrated it's silly.

Being younger and bigger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being able to score volume buckets in the NCAA when you are maybe 6ft 180lb on a good day

laugh.gif
the off-baseness of some of these comparisons
let's just compare him to everybody 
laugh.gif
. I say Andre Barrett 'cause he lightskinned like him. 

Smart is a better "prospect"

You can say bazz is better than smart all you want, but in a few years, Smart is going to be excelling on a team and bazz will be a backup Pg at best

Being younger and bigger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being able to score volume buckets in the NCAA when you are maybe 6ft 180lb on a good day

:lol: you can't be serious.

So what you saying is Andrew Harrison should be a all star by his 4th year?

Kemba= d league

Last edited:
The thing with the draft man, and i'm starting to see, unless you are a surefire talent that can excel in any situation, it's so vital that you get drafted to a team that allows you to showcase yourself so you can build some stock behind your name, and stay around the league. It's so vital man.

I honestly feel like if Napier gets into a situation where he's used according to his talents, he'll make a lot of money in the league.

But whatever, the 2nd half has just begun let's go :pimp: ;hat :pimp:

Kemba= d league

Dead serious. If you're in the position to draft a player, you draft him, not just by what he can do right now, but how he projects 3 to 4 years after that draft. Napier is 6'1 180 and is scorer. Those guys generally do not improve in the league. They are who they are and from a prospect perspective, they just aren't that valuable or valued highly at all.

Kemba= d league

Kemba really isn't that good of an NBA player though.... His ceiling for a winning team is probably 6th man. And he was better than Napier in college.

I'm saying you shouldn't get excited about undersized scorers in college because they will almost never be good NBA players. I didn't say all tall players will be good.

Dead serious. If you're in the position to draft a player, you draft him, not just by what he can do right now, but how he projects 3 to 4 years after that draft. Napier is 6'1 180 and is scorer. Those guys generally do not improve in the league. They are who they are and from a prospect perspective, they just aren't that valuable or valued highly at all.

Yeah that's well put.

Back
Top Bottom