The Chronic or Doggystyle????

I'ma go with doggystyle even though chronic is a great album... Doggystlye is just classic to me G'z up H**s down... And whenever they play Ain't No Fun in the spots haha u gotta love it!!!

I'ma go with doggystyle even though chronic is a great album... Doggystlye is just classic to me G'z up H**s down... And whenever they play Ain't No Fun in the spots haha u gotta love it!!!

Tough question. I honestly think they are about tied IMO. some days its Doggystyle and other days The Chronic. Both are
pimp.gif
though obviously

Tough question. I honestly think they are about tied IMO. some days its Doggystyle and other days The Chronic. Both are
pimp.gif
though obviously

EASILY The Chronic.

NOTHING on Doggystyle is touching "F*** Wit Dre Day", "Let Me Ride", "Nuthin But A G Thang", "Lil Ghetto Boy", or "B*****s Aint S***"

EASILY The Chronic.

NOTHING on Doggystyle is touching "F*** Wit Dre Day", "Let Me Ride", "Nuthin But A G Thang", "Lil Ghetto Boy", or "B*****s Aint S***"

Originally Posted by infam0usP

EASILY The Chronic.

Murder Was The Case,
Gin & Juice,
What's My Name,
Lodi Dodi,
Aint No Fun,
Doggy Dog World,
G'z & Hustlas,
G'z Up Ho'z Down

I'll Take These Over Everything On You're List... I'll rock out to everything on your list, but I'm going with Uncle Snoop

*does Unc's rock & snap dance*

Originally Posted by infam0usP

EASILY The Chronic.

Murder Was The Case,
Gin & Juice,
What's My Name,
Lodi Dodi,
Aint No Fun,
Doggy Dog World,
G'z & Hustlas,
G'z Up Ho'z Down

I'll Take These Over Everything On You're List... I'll rock out to everything on your list, but I'm going with Uncle Snoop

*does Unc's rock & snap dance*

Back
Top Bottom