*The Chris Johnson Making History Thread*

pimp.gif

was just messin around, but this thread is appreciated.. last year dude really showed me something and seeing that he picked up where he left off i think the best back question is already answered. Whats ap's problem?? lesser o line or is he just wearing down. the ratio of seeing the two on sportcenter or some highlight show is like 3:1 lol

Chris Johnson is absolutely ridiculous. He is for sure my favorite player out there right now. In Madden 11 he is unstoppable every game he busts one loose.

Originally Posted by kc24688

Chris Johnson is absolutely ridiculous. He is for sure my favorite player out there right now. In Madden 11 he is unstoppable every game he busts one loose.
Just 1?? Ive used the titans twice on there and had 900 rushing yards combined in the 2 games.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Chris Johnson is cut from the same cloth as Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton, etc. If he stays healthy, he will be one of the all time greats IMO

Originally Posted by kc24688

The run game in Madden 11 is turrible. Anyone can.

Titans were straight shook to run the ball today.

History will not be made vs the Steelers. He came no where near 100 yds.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

pimp.gif

You acting like he didn't break one though
laugh.gif
Dude would have had 100+ if they wouldn't have called holding

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by krazy88s

pimp.gif

You acting like he didn't break one though
laugh.gif
Dude would have had 100+ if they wouldn't have called holding

Wilt would've avg. 100pts/game if they didn't create offensive goal tending.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
... its only week 1 ...

indifferent.gif

as of of the few that still think AP is better ... AP says hi ... and let's get this out the way ... he did get stopped on 4th down ... b4 that ... check him getting tripped in the backfield and using the floor touch to get 23 yards ... check his hurdle .... matter of fact that whole game ...

holding is a part of the game ... how many plays have people had nullified b/c of holding so i don't want to hear that ...

cj will start a new streak breaking out long runs w/ his speed next week and AP will continue to punish dudes ... 2 different styles ... but you can't teach speed and i'll admit cj is a monster ... but pump the brakes talking about barry and all that stuff ...

A bunch of things "could have" happened. They didn't. Good night CJ, don't let the Steelers haunt you in your dreams tonight 
wink.gif

Steelers Run D is so good. Can't believe this team is 2-0 especially with how slow the offense is playing without Ben. Crazy

Back
Top Bottom