*The Chris Johnson Making History Thread*

i forgot all about jamal lewis in 03... that single game record against the browns, they didn't want no piece of him

and i don't even understand how dickerson put up that number

I'll just leave these here:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just a few weeks ago I said this is not even questionable. I now, eat my words, because I'm mad at AP for his fumbling and just love watching theTitans/VY/CJ right now. No way VY and the Titans come close to sniffing this run without Johnson. He's a force and he's #1 in the league right now.

I think today will be CJ's worst game of the next 5 games... the Colts really shut him down last time. I do hope he gets 125 yards though so he can get therecord.... but hopefully the Titans can pull this W out... that would be a lot bigger than any CJ record.

updated..... he's gonna need another 200+ yd game to catch Dickerson IMO.... great opportunity next week vs St. Louis

I got Chris Johnson on my fantasy football team so I hope he keeps having good games!!

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

CJ in madden 10
sick.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I play man underneath with 2 safeties in deep zones and he still burn me

smh at those cheezers who use the titans and turn the conditions to really windy so you can only run the ball

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

CJ in madden 10
sick.gif

roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I play man underneath with 2 safeties in deep zones and he still burn me

smh at those cheezers who use the titans and turn the conditions to really windy so you can only run the ball

How about you step your Madden game up. Okay champ.

I told you guys on November 29th he was going to make history:

**2509 Yds from scrimmage is a new record, passes Faulk's record by 80 yds
**Passes Earl Campbell for a franchise record in rushing yards
**6th player ever to rush for 2,000(ranks 5th on the list)
**11 straight games of 100 rushing yards(tied for 2nd and 3 away from the record)
**3 85+ yd runs is most ever in a career/season

And it's only the beginning...tune in September 2010 to see more records get broken
pimp.gif

and another season has arrived!....more history to be made...

CJ started the season with his 12th consecutive 100+ yrd game... 2 away from tying the record... unfortunately the Steelers are next on the schedule, so this record is gonna be very tough for CJ to take.

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

ok man, we get it... stop ridin.... that is all.
I can't help it that the man keeps breaking records...  and as long as he is this thread is gonna stay alive

Back
Top Bottom