The Carmichael show

Just heard a few of his interviews and I like how it sounds like it'll be taking on real issues.

Last edited:
This show is very funny. Not crazy hilarious but very funny and just off the 2 eps got the feel it'll be consistent. I wish more sitcoms were of this quality cuz in this era they all have short runs at best.

Never heard of this Carmichael dude but he reminds me of some of the funny type of dudes I went to school with/grew up with.

Can't go wrong with David Alan Grier. Son stay on point with the comedy. Loretta Devine been good at this and was a good choice for the mom.

The big brother and his ex-wife are great as the wildcards :lol: It's like just the right amount of loud crazy black ppl.

Best thing about the show is the writing. Doesn't follow the typical what we've seen before sit-com stuff but still has the traditional feel. Has it's own twist or spin on things. I can tell in another format dudes would go wild with something that's more my type of humor. The little in and out outlandish comments they get in there have me dying.

This show is pretty solid man. I love how it tackles issues going on today in the world while being funny then still manages to educate. Reminds me of some of the older black sitcoms that did the same. Great stuff.

Been following Carmichael since the movie neighbors. His show has been perfect so far. Hope NBC extends it for a full season

show def has staying power.

every episode contains social issues too... you get comedy and a black perspective.

love it.

This show is a breath of fresh air

Unlike that abortion of a show craig robinson has

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know how many eps this show got but it almost seemed like Craig's show got 6 eps and then cancelled. I knew it looked bad when Megan Good's character got married and moved away :lol: (granted she's gonna be on that FOX Minority Report show that's about to get cancelled).

I was disappointed in Craig. He's funny. His stand up is really good. Has overall entertainment when you add in his music but the writing for this show was so hokey and bad. The premise alone wasn't good enough.

Craig's Show= The Steve Harvey Show[emoji]128518[/emoji]
That's why that joint got cancelled..
This show on the other hand is just what is needed in these times[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom