The Cabin In The Woods (2012) Trailer - Opening April 13th

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Movie was original, that alone is a win in my book

Spoiler [+]
getting tired of the way all horror movies are killing off everyone in the end, it was cool at first, but I like seeing a survivor or two emerge, I actually thought at the end she was gonna be like I'm no virgin and Marty was actually the virgin, she died...and Marty lived on happily ever after, Ms. Weaver at the end was odeee random

Spoiler [+]
"Virgin?" "We take what we can get...." 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I can't believe how this movie got good reviews..
I went with my girl, and I explained how it had gotten such good reviews on RT. This usually isn't my type of movie so I said what the hell..When the movie was over, my girl turned to me and said "you're kidding me right?"..I had no words..

This was the corniest, dumbest, POS movie I've watched in a long time. I didn't even pay full price and it was a waste of money..
You lost because you read reviews...
...I went in totally blind.

Hadn't even seen a commercial, and none of my friends had saw it...

...picked it only because we had no desire to watch the other movies showing.
I did the same thing on Saturday. Movie completely effed with my mind. This was the first movie in a LOOOOONNNNNNG time where I could NOT predict what was going to happen. Throughout the whole movie I kept saying "$@+ is going on?" However, money well spent.

If you have a heads up on the twist then don't even go and see the movie. You have to go in completely blind to appreciate this movie.

Spoiler [+]
When Thor hit the wall on the dirt bike, me (sitting in the back) and some White guy sitting up front both bust out laughing super hard causing our entire theater to start laughing.
Spoiler [+]
The part where the weed head was out smoking and the zombie was behind him creeping towards him then Thor comes from left field on the screen scared the crap outta me
laugh.gif
. Then he turns around and Bradshaw Clothesline From Hell the zombie LOL!
Spoiler [+]
My man Jebeddiah (or however you spell it) was talking mad evil and dark over the phone then stopped and said "Am I on speaker phone?" LMAO!

One of the worst movies I think I've seen in a long time. Me, my wife, and her friend all looked at each other like "#$*?" when the movie was over.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by quiksilver199

One of the worst movies I think I've seen in a long time. Me, my wife, and her friend all looked at each other like "#$*?" when the movie was over.
grin.gif

That's what I'm saying..
There is a reason why this hasn't been done before..Because it a stupid idea for a film..

Originality doesn't equal quality. 

-I lol'd @ the girl with the teeth face like the finger pic on NT
-there were some scenes that I found corny that the ppl in the theater laughed at. Well they actually laughed at a lot of things. People were crackin up during the trailers too especially the Abraham Lincoln movie. Either the crowd I watched with laugh too easily or I just dont get amused that easy
-I wish I got to see the world get taken over
-I loved the massacre inside the lab/base

*late pass* but damn, I might be in the minority but that was a decent movie but it a really good message/social commentary imo

i dont trust NT with movies anymore.

you all said bridesmaids was the greatest movie ever created (kinda
laugh.gif
) seen it and it wasnt even funny. quite possibly one of the worst movies ive ever watched.

def check it out, but think of it as a comedic semi-parody of horror flicks...not like scary movie, just a little more serious.
I didn't know what the plot was about...i was in the car with the chick and we were looking at which movies to watch on our phone and this movie had the highest rating.
It's not a masterpiece, but it was def enjoyable. Don't take the flick too seriously...I was thinking 'wth is going on the whole time' and the movie was unpredictable

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i dont trust NT with movies anymore.

you all said bridesmaids was the greatest movie ever created (kinda
laugh.gif
) seen it and it wasnt even funny. quite possibly one of the worst movies ive ever watched.
Comedy can be subjective, much like anything.. but Bridesmaids was universally praised. 90% on Rotten Tomatoes, 6.9 on IMDB, 75 on Metacritic, and nearly 300 million at the box office. Maybe the hype affected your viewing.

Just watched it.  The "If it's a horror movie a lot of NT hates then it must be good" theory hold true.  If you like crap like Paranormal Activity you're probably not going to like this movie.  Movie was funny, messed up, and just all around entertaining.  4.8 out of 5 stars.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I LOL'd when that little girl turned around looking like the classic NT pic:
laugh.gif
 I thought the same exact thing dude!
this..

man i enjoyed that.. especially when stuff started 'getting real'

so basically was this the horror version of ...

Spoiler [+]
the trumann show

can someone explain what was going on in the movie all i got out of it is that 

Spoiler [+]
it was some ritual to kill 5 people to save the earth from gods but #%@ was the things that came out the elevators murking everyone?

Just saw it last night. I was not impressed. As soon as I saw the "Control Room", that pretty much did it. 

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

so basically was this the horror version of ...

Spoiler [+]
the trumann show

can someone explain what was going on in the movie all i got out of it is that 

Spoiler [+]
it was some ritual to kill 5 people to save the earth from gods but #%@ was the things that came out the elevators murking everyone? Those were the man-made/lab-made monsters/horror characters that have been terrorizing people... may they be real or urban legends or just something scary in people's minds... they were stored in those glass boxes. I guess each year, depending on what the group unleashes first through those artifacts in the basement, one of those monsters/horror characters is chosen to kill the sacrificial group. This particular year, it happened to be the redneck zombies or whatever they called them 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom