The Cabin In The Woods (2012) Trailer - Opening April 13th

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I could have sworn there was a movie with a similar name that came out a few years ago... this movie looks aight, but not go to the movie theater and waste money on.

This

I could have sworn there was a movie just like this where everyone had a rash or something and the movie ended with the last character being hit by a car or something??

Does anyone have any idea what movie im talking about??
laugh.gif

Cabin Fever

Originally Posted by az5950

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I could have sworn there was a movie with a similar name that came out a few years ago... this movie looks aight, but not go to the movie theater and waste money on.

This

I could have sworn there was a movie just like this where everyone had a rash or something and the movie ended with the last character being hit by a car or something??

Does anyone have any idea what movie im talking about??
laugh.gif

Cabin Fever

Thats it!

I remember seeing that movie years ago and being let down by the ending

Hmm...

Looks like I will have my rear end in a seat inside the movie theater this weekend, extra buttered popcorn in one hand, 1/2 sprite 1/2 lemonade in other.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hmm...

Looks like I will have my rear end in a seat inside the movie theater this weekend, extra buttered popcorn in one hand, 1/2 sprite 1/2 lemonade in other.

i thought i was the only person that did this
pimp.gif

I want to see it.. but recently all horror movies I see in the theater has been TRASH!!

And I'm afraid that this will be terrible..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hmm...

eek.gif
  Why have I never tried this?

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

^ you got that sneak preview?

Checked out the 12:01 showing.. movie is DOPE.. Starts out like your typical joint but then it goes HARD
Been hearing the same thing from every movie critic I trust. Go into the movie unspoiled

Rotten Tomatoes gave Tinker , Tailor, Spy, a 90+ rating. That movie was easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I take RT ratings with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

^ you got that sneak preview?

Checked out the 12:01 showing.. movie is DOPE.. Starts out like your typical joint but then it goes HARD
Your words alone will be the reason I go see this tomorrow. Thank you sir. I'll give my review tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom