THE BLOCKING OTHER NTERS FEATURE.......

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

I got misterfriendly on ignore for posting fat chicks in the boobs thread

laugh.gif
that dude is hilarious.

Yall dudes are right I should just ignore the dudes on my own.

I was trying to get everyones opinion on the situation lol.

But to say NT isn't that serious doesn't explain anything.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by The Takeover

I blocked NYCknicks, nothing personal he seems like an alright dude, I just blocked him because he was giving away spoilers in the Lost thread and it was hard to resist clicking the spoilers, I unblocked him now I see he's not spoiling too much of anything now so I don't have anyone blocked now.
laugh.gif

How did you un-ignore the guy?
laugh.gif
. I thought once they're ignored it stays that way
When you ignore them it just downsizes their posts and makes their name darker, it has a little "[+]" sign on the side of the post so ifyou want to see the post you can just click the sign and it brings it up, sooo to un-ignore them just make the post show and click un-ignore user.
happy.gif

Ive only blocked Crank Lucas.

Dont plan on unblocking him either, my NT experience is so much better now.

My-T.

I blocked outtacontrolmusic back when the LeBron to NY talk was running rampant and he was spewing nonsense every time I saw his name.

Unblocked him recently though.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

My-T.
roll.gif
I've had the mouse on the ignore button for him today.

If Crank never wrote a word and just responded in straight gifs like a human internet bumblebee it would be all good.

I blocked/ignored somebody maybe once..other than that I don't really care enough to be doing all that. I skip over their post..problem solved.

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

My-T.

Dude is one of the funniest dudes on NT... And agthekid, I can tell you spend a lot of time on NT, lil guy. First your twitter family now you asking for dudes opinion on whether you should block someone or not.

Shots fired?
nerd.gif

Im bout to block guerilla warfare, nothing against dude, but i have no clue what he's writing either way so, less scroll space.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Im bout to block guerilla warfare, nothing against dude, but i have no clue what he's writing either way so, less scroll space.
Yep...he's been on my ignore list. His grammar is much worse than BigMike's. Also he cheered when Al Horford when down with the ankleinjury during game 5 between the Heat and Hawks.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Has anybody had to use this feature let?

I'm not a fan of blocking dudes on any kind of websites but some of the foolishness I've been seeing on here lately I might have to start blocking cats.

So I'm just trying to figure who else on NT has blocked anybody on here.
laugh.gif

And don't but the person on blast, just PM me if you want.
nerd.gif

Put them on blast, im thinking of blocking AKA Anthony, and Norega, those !#@$%$ *$$ %%%!*@
roll.gif

Yeah I got a few blocked though
grin.gif

One is a Kanye stan and the other is a music industry groupie in general....he would probably top the Dream off if he sung Fancy to him
sick.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I think it's dumb.

Yeah...you can't see what they post but they can see what you post and could be talking reckless in front of everyone else.

You'd have no clue.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom