THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

my girlfriend got the vizio 26 inch led tv

it is great

we got it after going to another target after the first one had no more.

really is a nice set.

it is great

really is a nice set.

it is great

really is a nice set.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

TIME FOR CAPS.

NOT TO RAIN ON ANYONE'S PARTY BUT..

JUST A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU IN HERE THINKING YOU GOT A "STEAL" ON ELECTRONICS. BE AWARE THAT ALL BLACK FRIDAY ELECTRONICS ARE MADE WITH MORE INFERIOR PARTS THAN USUAL. THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY MADE WITH THOSE PARTS TO COMPENSATE FOR THE LOW PRICE. SO IF YOUR TV BREAKS A YEAR AFTER YOU GOT IT, YOU'RE SOL. ANYTHING WITHIN THE YEAR, I'M SURE YOU CAN RETURN IT TO THE MANUFACTURER. YOU PAY SHIPPING. BUMMER.
That's why my 32" Westinghouse I purchased in 2006 on Black Friday at Best Buy still works like a champ

He's just mad he didn't get one.Still have my 32in heier flat screen from 2 years ago....no problems at all. Same parts, different names

TIME FOR CAPS.

JUST A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU IN HERE THINKING YOU GOT A "STEAL" ON ELECTRONICS. BE AWARE THAT ALL BLACK FRIDAY ELECTRONICS ARE MADE WITH MORE INFERIOR PARTS THAN USUAL. THEY ARE SPECIFICALLY MADE WITH THOSE PARTS TO COMPENSATE FOR THE LOW PRICE. SO IF YOUR TV BREAKS A YEAR AFTER YOU GOT IT, YOU'RE SOL. ANYTHING WITHIN THE YEAR, I'M SURE YOU CAN RETURN IT TO THE MANUFACTURER. YOU PAY SHIPPING. BUMMER.
That's why my 32" Westinghouse I purchased in 2006 on Black Friday at Best Buy still works like a champ

He's just mad he didn't get one.Still have my 32in heier flat screen from 2 years ago....no problems at all. Same parts, different names

TIME FOR CAPS.

TIME FOR CAPS.

TIME FOR CAPS.

it is great

really is a nice set.

it is great

really is a nice set.

it is great

really is a nice set.

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

Bought a few things @ the Polo outlet (only store I bothered with) & two games from Gamestop since I had a gc to burn...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Electronic deals were wack minus the Sony LED we copped pre-BF from Sears..[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Was mad i couldn't cop this TV earlier in the week...[/color]

Bought a few things @ the Polo outlet (only store I bothered with) & two games from Gamestop since I had a gc to burn...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Electronic deals were wack minus the Sony LED we copped pre-BF from Sears..[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Was mad i couldn't cop this TV earlier in the week...[/color]

Originally Posted by Nawth21

So, anyone receive their cancellation from buy.com on that 298 TV?
laugh.gif
that SD thread is hilarious.

And I think top of the line stuff is still worth it two years down the road. I love our XBR5 and the glass bevel is pretty bawse
pimp.gif
Very nice living room TV. Gotta realize some of these people copping the cheap BF TVs are getting them as their 2nd or 3rd TVs for the bedrooms or the kids, it's not going to be their main unit or anything.

I guess I will be the first to step up here and say that I have.

And I ordered off of Ebay too (and tried to post the link here).
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Who knows what's going to happen for sure though.

laugh.gif

And I think top of the line stuff is still worth it two years down the road. I love our XBR5 and the glass bevel is pretty bawse
pimp.gif
Very nice living room TV. Gotta realize some of these people copping the cheap BF TVs are getting them as their 2nd or 3rd TVs for the bedrooms or the kids, it's not going to be their main unit or anything.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom