THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

being on the west coast ftw
pimp.gif

this is exactly what i need. i'm praying i'm able to cop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Panasonic 42-inch 1080p plasma at Buy.com for $298 (avail a few hours after midnite)

Easily the best TV deal.

Unfortunately, they will go quicker than the DMPs.

Via zdnet...

Finally, a Black Friday HDTV sale that’s worth getting up in the middle of the night for. Buy.com will be offering the Panasonic TC-P42U2 42-inch 1080p plasma for just $298 (plus free shipping) — roughly $250 less than it’s being sold for everywhere else online.

This easily blows any other Black Friday deal I’ve seen so far on TVs out of the water. The Panasonic plasma will provide superior picture quality compared to the $298 40-inch 1080p Westinghouse LCD that Target is offering. Another plus is the 1080p resolution, especially considering that the Buy.com deal is more than $100 cheaper than Panasonic’s 720p 42-inch plasma, the TC-P42C2, is selling for. The U2 series is a bit feature-poor compared to the S2 series, but, hey, can’t complain too much for $300.

You won’t find any indication of the deal on Buy.com until it becomes available an hour or two after Thanksgiving turns to Black Friday on the West Coast, according to a company spokesperson. More HDTV deals will be available on Buy.com on Friday, but the spokesperson didn’t want to disclose any specifics. The site will be hard-pressed to top this one, though.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
definitely gonna try to cop this.
I don't need a tv that bad but why the +%%@ not? 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this

Originally Posted by zyr12

Finish Line.com crashed, smh.

Anyone know why for sure?  Says that they're performing maintenance... are they thinking the Flint 13's are going to shut it down tonight?
roll.gif

Here are the current online BF deals that can be had RIGHT NOW!

Here's the updated list of BF ads:
[table][tr][td]
6ave[/td][td]
AAFES[/td][td]
Ace Hardware[/td][td]
Aeropostale[/td][td]
AJWright[/td][td]
Amazon.com[/td][/tr][tr][td]
American Eagle[/td][td]
Banana Republic[/td][td]
Bass Pro Shops[/td][td]
Bath & Body Works[/td][td]
Bealls[/td][td]
BestBuy[/td][/tr][tr][td]
BJ's[/td][td]
Bloomingdales[/td][td]
Buckle.com[/td][td]
Burlington Coat Factory[/td][td]
Buy.com[/td][td]
Cabelas[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Craft Warehouse[/td][td]
CVS[/td][td]
Dell Home[/td][td]
Dell Small Business[/td][td]
$@+*% Sporting Goods[/td][td]
EMS[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Express[/td][td]
Fred's[/td][td]
GameStop[/td][td]
Gander Mountain[/td][td]
GNC[/td][td]
Guitar Center[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Harbor Freight[/td][td]
Harry & David[/td][td]
hhgregg[/td][td]
Home Depot[/td][td]
JC Penney[/td][td]
JoAnn Fabrics[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Kmart[/td][td]
Kmart Thanksgiving[/td][td]
Kmart Toy Book[/td][td]
Kohls[/td][td]
Lowe's[/td][td]
MacMall[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Macys[/td][td]
Meijer[/td][td]
Menards[/td][td]
Michaels[/td][td]
Modells[/td][td]
Navy Exchange[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Newegg.com[/td][td]
New York & Company[/td][td]
Office Depot[/td][td]
OfficeMax[/td][td]
Old Navy[/td][td]
Olympia Sports[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Overstock.com[/td][td]
Pacific Sunwear[/td][td]
PepBoys[/td][td]
PETsMART[/td][td]
Radio Shack[/td][td]
Rite Aid[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Sam's Club[/td][td]
Sears[/td][td]
Sears Outlet[/td][td]
ShopKo[/td][td]
Sports Authority[/td][td]
Staples[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Target[/td][td]
Tiger Direct[/td][td]
Tommy Hilfiger[/td][td]
Toys R Us[/td][td]
Tractor Supply Company[/td][td]
True Value[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Walgreens[/td][td]
Walmart[/td][td]
Walmart Toy Catalog[/td][td]
Xbox LIVE[/td][td]
Zales[/td][/tr][/table]

I had no idea that 499.00 HP went on sale at midnight on Thanksgiving. Could've savedmyself the hassle. Anybody from here in line at Best Buy already?

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by zyr12

Finish Line.com crashed, smh.

Anyone know why for sure?  Says that they're performing maintenance... are they thinking the Flint 13's are going to shut it down tonight?
roll.gif

2 hoodies for$30 sale, I'm out of luck here...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Panasonic 42-inch 1080p plasma at Buy.com for $298 (avail a few hours after midnite)

Easily the best TV deal.

Unfortunately, they will go quicker than the DMPs.

Via zdnet...

Finally, a Black Friday HDTV sale that’s worth getting up in the middle of the night for. Buy.com will be offering the Panasonic TC-P42U2 42-inch 1080p plasma for just $298 (plus free shipping) — roughly $250 less than it’s being sold for everywhere else online.

This easily blows any other Black Friday deal I’ve seen so far on TVs out of the water. The Panasonic plasma will provide superior picture quality compared to the $298 40-inch 1080p Westinghouse LCD that Target is offering. Another plus is the 1080p resolution, especially considering that the Buy.com deal is more than $100 cheaper than Panasonic’s 720p 42-inch plasma, the TC-P42C2, is selling for. The U2 series is a bit feature-poor compared to the S2 series, but, hey, can’t complain too much for $300.

You won’t find any indication of the deal on Buy.com until it becomes available an hour or two after Thanksgiving turns to Black Friday on the West Coast, according to a company spokesperson. More HDTV deals will be available on Buy.com on Friday, but the spokesperson didn’t want to disclose any specifics. The site will be hard-pressed to top this one, though.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
definitely gonna try to cop this.
I don't need a tv that bad but why the +%%@ not? 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this

any1 ever used buy.com before?
how is their service/shipping?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn both the Frys and Sears TV deals are over now....[/color]
frown.gif
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And i dont mess with Plasma TV's[/color]

DO YOU GET THE SAME WARRANTY WITH APPLE PRODUCTS IF YOU BUY FROM AMAZON THAT YOU WOULD GET FROM THE APPLE STORE? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

DO YOU GET THE SAME WARRANTY WITH APPLE PRODUCTS IF YOU BUY FROM AMAZON THAT YOU WOULD GET FROM THE APPLE STORE? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED
Bro-Relax.jpg

Good looks on the entourage seasons. I have season two already, but copped seasons 1 and 3-6.
pimp.gif

Also threw in Inception blu-ray for $25. I love black friday/amazon lightning deals. Now I need to find Fifa 11 and COD Black Ops for the cheap.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

AGOLD- You got like 2 mins bro. Click on the top right black friday box. Then look at the top box where you can look at lightning deals. Click to the left a couple times and they are right there.

Back
Top Bottom