THE BLACK FRIDAY POST 2010: Update #19 GAME STOP BF Ad posted!

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Looking for an LCD computer monitor (LED, full 1080p preferable) 20", anyone see any good deals? I'd prefer online deals too. Between $100-$150.

nerd.gif
So far the best deals are on Newegg. Anything better I think I'd have to wait in line for a few hours, don't think I'm up for it this year though
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I was going to go to eb games, then I saw the game I wanted for less @ best buy, but I ain't trying to get there 5 hours early for a doorbuster ticket special, so I just ordered online 
roll.gif

I'll cross my fingers and hope they don't say they sold out. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

whats the best deal on an xbox 360?
nerd.gif
Is a 4GB enough to play CoD? 
nerd.gif
I'm running Black ops on my 4GB, btw if your looking to upgrade the HD later on http://www.dealextreme.co....dx/sku.46748~r.99975858 250GB for slim $57.something + plus free shipping I ordered mine on Monday from what I've read people say they work great

Thats why I was looking for a USB drive...might need 2 get this instead

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

any deals on TV shows? 
nerd.gif
 Tryna cop Sopranos or something to keep me busy.

amazon.com has a ton. i ordered community, mad men, and smallville. they will also be at best buy, plus many more.
entourage will also be 9.99 a season 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

any deals on TV shows? 
nerd.gif

amazon.com has a ton. i ordered community, mad men, and smallville. they will also be at best buy, plus many more.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Foreal?! Don't play with me man, lol. 

So went to line up at Walmart and nobody was there...

Walked to check out where the tv's were and saw the were still on pallets...

Went to the electronics and saw the tv I was looking for already on sale (Vizio 32')

Copped and walked out.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

whats the best deal on an xbox 360?
nerd.gif

I know im a PS guy.. But i just got back from my cousins and played on the 360 (Played Black Ops & went 12-5 for my 1st time
pimp.gif
.. Controllers are the same basically but there are a couple buttons where im not use to it being) but anyways 

Where at?

Is a 4GB enough to play CoD? 
nerd.gif
more than enough

Panasonic 42-inch 1080p plasma at Buy.com for $298 (avail a few hours after midnite)

Easily the best TV deal.

Unfortunately, they will go quicker than the DMPs.

Via zdnet...

Finally, a Black Friday HDTV sale that’s worth getting up in the middle of the night for. Buy.com will be offering the Panasonic TC-P42U2 42-inch 1080p plasma for just $298 (plus free shipping) — roughly $250 less than it’s being sold for everywhere else online.

This easily blows any other Black Friday deal I’ve seen so far on TVs out of the water. The Panasonic plasma will provide superior picture quality compared to the $298 40-inch 1080p Westinghouse LCD that Target is offering. Another plus is the 1080p resolution, especially considering that the Buy.com deal is more than $100 cheaper than Panasonic’s 720p 42-inch plasma, the TC-P42C2, is selling for. The U2 series is a bit feature-poor compared to the S2 series, but, hey, can’t complain too much for $300.

You won’t find any indication of the deal on Buy.com until it becomes available an hour or two after Thanksgiving turns to Black Friday on the West Coast, according to a company spokesperson. More HDTV deals will be available on Buy.com on Friday, but the spokesperson didn’t want to disclose any specifics. The site will be hard-pressed to top this one, though.

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...0050005&id=1218251232104

Seagate - FreeAgent GoFlex Desk 2TB External USB 2.0/3.0 Hard Drive - Black - $90

Target has a WesternDigital 2tb desktop for 69 and 1tb portable for 69. probably what im picking up. my computer doesnt have usb3.0 anyways

Do you think the demand on this will be high? What are the better online deals for external hard drives? Looking for 1TB+ 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by The Infamous

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

http://www.bestbuy.com/si...0050005&id=1218251232104

Seagate - FreeAgent GoFlex Desk 2TB External USB 2.0/3.0 Hard Drive - Black - $90

Target has a WesternDigital 2tb desktop for 69 and 1tb portable for 69. probably what im picking up. my computer doesnt have usb3.0 anyways

Do you think the demand on this will be high? What are the better online deals for external hard drives? Looking for 1TB+ 
nerd.gif

No. i dont think its a doorbuster... i dont know which one is best though.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Panasonic 42-inch 1080p plasma at Buy.com for $298 (avail a few hours after midnite)

Easily the best TV deal.

Via zdnet...

Finally, a Black Friday HDTV sale that’s worth getting up in the middle of the night for. Buy.com will be offering the Panasonic TC-P42U2 42-inch 1080p plasma for just $298 (plus free shipping) — roughly $250 less than it’s being sold for everywhere else online.

This easily blows any other Black Friday deal I’ve seen so far on TVs out of the water. The Panasonic plasma will provide superior picture quality compared to the $298 40-inch 1080p Westinghouse LCD that Target is offering. Another plus is the 1080p resolution, especially considering that the Buy.com deal is more than $100 cheaper than Panasonic’s 720p 42-inch plasma, the TC-P42C2, is selling for. The U2 series is a bit feature-poor compared to the S2 series, but, hey, can’t complain too much for $300.

You won’t find any indication of the deal on Buy.com until it becomes available an hour or two after Thanksgiving turns to Black Friday on the West Coast, according to a company spokesperson. More HDTV deals will be available on Buy.com on Friday, but the spokesperson didn’t want to disclose any specifics. The site will be hard-pressed to top this one, though.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
definitely gonna try to cop this.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

any deals on TV shows? 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Foreal?! Don't play with me man, lol. 
not playin dawg 
glasses.gif

its been a best buy tradition the past 2 black fridays. seen them all there for 9.99 each both times. im not so sure about season 6 (i mean im pretty sure they are ALL included)...but i know 100% while supplies last seasons 1-5 are all up for grabs my man. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Easily the best TV deal.

Via zdnet...

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Is buy.com legit? Never shopped of that website. So those tvs will be available to buy at 12 online? Because i would def cop if i know it is only 298 flat and free shipping! Can someone please share a link!

Originally Posted by 35KD

Easily the best TV deal.

Via zdnet...

eek.gif
pimp.gif
I don't need a tv that bad but why the +%%@ not? 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Easily the best TV deal.

Via zdnet...

4-5 am on the east coast??? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom