The Bieber's influence and behavior is detrimental to today's youth

I'm not going to lie and say i took a kid, I was interested in his journey thru the music industry and his passion, drive, talent, and success is something to be marveled at and truly inspirational considering his age

I'm not going to lie and say i took a kid, I was interested in his journey thru the music industry and his passion, drive, talent, and success is something to be marveled at and truly inspirational considering his age

Originally Posted by Juice8732

like i understand people don't like bieber. i don't even like him. his story is kind of cool, but that's about it.. anyways, you think you could come up with a better bashin' bieber thread than this..

any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Juice8732

like i understand people don't like bieber. i don't even like him. his story is kind of cool, but that's about it.. anyways, you think you could come up with a better bashin' bieber thread than this..

any suggestions?

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

purple is a dope color.
I wore my Ronaldo Real Madrid jersey today in honor of the legend in your avy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

I saw never say never and a couple of things bothered me.....

he always sags his pants
his favorite color is purple
he wears fitted's inside the house
he's canadian

no one kid should have all that power

I saw never say never and a couple of things bothered me.....

he always sags his pants
his favorite color is purple
he wears fitted's inside the house
he's canadian

no one kid should have all that power

How you going to openly admit going to see this movie by yourself, though............

How you going to openly admit going to see this movie by yourself, though............

Originally Posted by Storm2006

pretty creepy

Originally Posted by Storm2006

pretty creepy

Back
Top Bottom