The Bieber's influence and behavior is detrimental to today's youth

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

he wears fitted's inside the house

He MUST be stopped!!
laugh.gif

I saw never say never and a couple of things bothered me.....

he always sags his pants
his favorite color is purple
30t6p3b.gif

I saw never say never and a couple of things bothered me.....

he always sags his pants
his favorite color is purple
30t6p3b.gif

the real problem is that parents so openly let their children emulate their celebrity idols. outside influences shouldn't shape children as much as their parents should imo
30t6p3b.gif

the real problem is that parents so openly let their children emulate their celebrity idols. outside influences shouldn't shape children as much as their parents should imo
30t6p3b.gif

like i understand people don't like bieber. i don't even like him. his story is kind of cool, but that's about it.. anyways, you think you could come up with a better bashin' bieber thread than this..

like i understand people don't like bieber. i don't even like him. his story is kind of cool, but that's about it.. anyways, you think you could come up with a better bashin' bieber thread than this..

Originally Posted by do work son

30t6p3b.gif

Parents should be the biggest influence but let's not pretend like kids don't look up to what celebrities do.

Originally Posted by do work son

30t6p3b.gif

Parents should be the biggest influence but let's not pretend like kids don't look up to what celebrities do.

Back
Top Bottom