The Best Thing You Ever Ate Vol. Foodietalk

macbk macbk the burger pics and that chicken parm looks :smokin
Yo how good are them peter Luger cheeseburgers? I've seen them mentioned on a grip of foods shows on the food network and the travel channel when they do their best burgers countdown :lol:

So damn good. It's the beef and how it's cooked that makes it. Luger bacon is the goods too, but a burger that rare to be that good? :pimp:

tdot23 tdot23

I went by that spot yesterday. Was gonna get the kangaroo but as I'm ordering it hit me to ask them what they use as the "wrap" for the sausage. They said pig intestine so I had to pass. Still looking to try kangaroo.

Got some duck fat fries though, they were pretty good.

one of my university cafeterias would have sandwiches with basil mayo. Straight crack.

peter lugers

korean fried chicken

palabok from crystal’s

best risotto I ever had was some red pepper risotto at an island resort in bohol, philippines

pio pio and whatever that green sauce is

portugese charcoal grill by my house. Best grilled food i’ve ever had.

Reactions: Ube
tdot23 tdot23

I went by that spot yesterday. Was gonna get the kangaroo but as I'm ordering it hit me to ask them what they use as the "wrap" for the sausage. They said pig intestine so I had to pass. Still looking to try kangaroo.

Got some duck fat fries though, they were pretty good.

What about the pig intestines threw you off? lol

Think I'm going to try swordfish in the next couple months, its a new Italian spot downtown that sells it, I'm a big fan of seafood

It's really good, the texture might throw you off.

Also not sure if related but I had a large portion and was peeing very frequently that day. Could have been mercury content but I'm not sure.

It's good though :lol: just don't eat too much at once. Dude actually told me it was enough for two portions, and you should only eat two servings a month. I ate it all at once.

It's really dense and filling.
I dont know man ya'll got me in here researching mercury poisoning, might not be worth it

Love curry - Thai, Indian, and Japanese.

Same. I need to try indian and thai curry. not my pic but I had curry up (nigo's restaurant in Japan. it was really good.) had the butter chicken,

sea urchin's gonads or uni very unique and definitely an acquired taste. very creamy and buttery texture with a rich and fresh ocean flavor .
b30fc1a8fae645b98293fb01c5ed4eae_live+uni.jpg
Ca

Cambodian noodles

o.jpg

SALMON COLLAR
Salmon-Collar1.png

Man, this one time in like elementary school, my old man tool me to Costco after school to do some grocery shopping. I got a slice of pizza to go, and one of them berry sundaes. I just remember eating that on the way home and feeling true happiness. Idk why, but I still remember that to this day.

Same with this one place around the way called university chicken. I was helping the old man with a sidejob and we got that for lunch. It was HOT as hell that day and we were sitting on top of paint buckets, eating. Don' know how to explain it, but I felt pure amazement that lunch.

Back
Top Bottom