The Best Thing I Ever Ate Vol. Burgers

Only in New Zealand... Gourmet burger places...

- From Velvet Burger: King Con Carne. Chilli con carne beef patty, optional sliced mango, cheese, fresh lettuce and aioli mayo.

- From Ferg Burger: Sweet Bambi. Venison patty, Thai plum chutney, lettuce, cheese, red onion and aioli mayo.

*drools*

Only in New Zealand... Gourmet burger places...

- From Velvet Burger: King Con Carne. Chilli con carne beef patty, optional sliced mango, cheese, fresh lettuce and aioli mayo.

- From Ferg Burger: Sweet Bambi. Venison patty, Thai plum chutney, lettuce, cheese, red onion and aioli mayo.

*drools*

Tried 5 guys for the first time got a Bacon Cheese burger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and there fries where really good

Tried 5 guys for the first time got a Bacon Cheese burger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and there fries where really good

Scotty P's in the DFW. The burgers there will not disappoint.Has anyone else had a burger from there? I was really hungryso maybe that's clouding my judgement some.

Scotty P's in the DFW. The burgers there will not disappoint.Has anyone else had a burger from there? I was really hungryso maybe that's clouding my judgement some.

Originally Posted by Pitman13

Bacon & Egg Cheeseburger Beef, crispy applewood smoked bacon, cheddar, hard-boiled egg mayo

Sold at STAND, the same place that sells this:

tumblr_l3yxszYAcE1qcnm4eo1_500.jpg
that milkshake is the best in the world at Stand. 

Bacon & Egg Cheeseburger Beef, crispy applewood smoked bacon, cheddar, hard-boiled egg mayo

contentpic22.jpg

contentpic10.jpg

Meer's burgers in Meers, Ok. They are world famous, even saw them on Food TV one time. They used to make them plate sized, which was like 10inches in diameter, they're smaller now but still made of 97% lean buffalo meet and flame broiled so there's no extra oil in them.

THE WORLD FAMOUS MEERSBURGER

Wondering what is in our burgers? How do we fix them? Why do we fix them this way? Why do we not fix them like other folks do?

• Meersburgers are made with 97% lean grass fed Longhorn beef from our own Longhorn herd.

• Our famous burgers are cooked medium well done and are served with mustard, dill pickles, tomatoes, purple onions, and green leaf lettuce. We use American cheese because our burgers are American burgers. We have been fixing them this way since the beginning, for over 50 years and this is the way our cowboys like them. 99% of our customers like them this way so this is why we respectfully call this burger (and your hats off boys) the COWBOY BURGER.

• Some folks like mayo on their burgers instead of mustard but call burgers with this a SISSY BURGER! Other folks like ketchup on their burgers instead of mustard. We call burgers with this a YANKEE BURGER! Cowboys believe ketchup belongs on fries, not beef.

• A few folks out there want all three---mustard, mayo, and ketchup---on their burgers. The poor fools are simply confused.

We don't care how you want your burger fixed. We will fix it any way you want it. We cook your burger to order. Try one with bacon, jalapeno or both. However, if you order something other then a cowboy burger, please be patient; our cooks rarely encounter sissies, Yankees or confused souls.

contentpic22.jpg

contentpic10.jpg

Meer's burgers in Meers, Ok. They are world famous, even saw them on Food TV one time. They used to make them plate sized, which was like 10inches in diameter, they're smaller now but still made of 97% lean buffalo meet and flame broiled so there's no extra oil in them.

THE WORLD FAMOUS MEERSBURGER

Wondering what is in our burgers? How do we fix them? Why do we fix them this way? Why do we not fix them like other folks do?

• Meersburgers are made with 97% lean grass fed Longhorn beef from our own Longhorn herd.

• Our famous burgers are cooked medium well done and are served with mustard, dill pickles, tomatoes, purple onions, and green leaf lettuce. We use American cheese because our burgers are American burgers. We have been fixing them this way since the beginning, for over 50 years and this is the way our cowboys like them. 99% of our customers like them this way so this is why we respectfully call this burger (and your hats off boys) the COWBOY BURGER.

• Some folks like mayo on their burgers instead of mustard but call burgers with this a SISSY BURGER! Other folks like ketchup on their burgers instead of mustard. We call burgers with this a YANKEE BURGER! Cowboys believe ketchup belongs on fries, not beef.

• A few folks out there want all three---mustard, mayo, and ketchup---on their burgers. The poor fools are simply confused.

We don't care how you want your burger fixed. We will fix it any way you want it. We cook your burger to order. Try one with bacon, jalapeno or both. However, if you order something other then a cowboy burger, please be patient; our cooks rarely encounter sissies, Yankees or confused souls.

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

toasted marshmallow milkshake 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

toasted marshmallow milkshake 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those thin burgers. Was I supposed to get a double or something? Really nothing special man. I appreciate MTO food, but I&O better be happy they are cheap. I would have asked for a refund.

Those thin burgers. Was I supposed to get a double or something? Really nothing special man. I appreciate MTO food, but I&O better be happy they are cheap. I would have asked for a refund.

Went to Good Stuff Eatery in DC last weekend....OVERRATED! The burger is tiny, and they put so many extras on it, you can't taste the cow....only redeeming quality was the Toasted Marshmallow Shake....

GSE was OK, but I don't think I'll be going back....

Went to Good Stuff Eatery in DC last weekend....OVERRATED! The burger is tiny, and they put so many extras on it, you can't taste the cow....only redeeming quality was the Toasted Marshmallow Shake....

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Best burger I've had in NYC is Shake Shack.

Simply Delicious.
Try Joe's. It's better.

shake shack is the worst!! i stood in like for an hour expecting greatness and i got something pretty average....the bun was nice though....try 5 napkin burger....10 oz cheese carmalized onions and rosemary aioli with a smores milkshake!

but still no burger can compare to something you make at home....nothings better than that i did it myself taste

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Best burger I've had in NYC is Shake Shack.

Simply Delicious.
Try Joe's. It's better.

shake shack is the worst!! i stood in like for an hour expecting greatness and i got something pretty average....the bun was nice though....try 5 napkin burger....10 oz cheese carmalized onions and rosemary aioli with a smores milkshake!

but still no burger can compare to something you make at home....nothings better than that i did it myself taste

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I went swimming around Eastern Market and we decided to go to Good Stuff. You were right, Burgers were small. It didn't help that we had to wait for like 20 mins before our food came out. The large Villiage Fries were small and didn't compare to a regular 5-Guys. It was 3 of us so we thought getting the illage Fry would be enough. NOPE. I ate my burger in like 4 bites. I was still hungry

Back
Top Bottom