The Best Dressed Person in Sports.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I guarantee you 95% of these people don't pick out there own clothes

ohwell.gif
Finally, someone said something right in this thread.

Well whats wrong with that?

Obviously if they dont like their stylist, they wouldnt be wearing those clothes and etc.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Well whats wrong with that?

Obviously if they dont like their stylist, they wouldnt be wearing those clothes and etc.
Yeah, but they're still looking terrible. I guess they like what they have on. The job of the stylist is to dress up how they want to be dressed. They suit to their style.

Dressing well requires mixing and matching articles of clothing. Not just taking entire outfits that have been put together by stylists and saying, "Yea, I''ll rock that."

Just sayin'...

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

^
did this guy really mention garnett?
Ignore him, he's posting random nonsense just to up his post count.

He bumped a 3 week old Celtics-Hawks game thread just to say "good game"

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

he gets called the best dressed person in sports just 'cos he's in a suit everytime he's on the pitch?
dude,i admire your loyalty for Barca but you're totally crazy...
laugh.gif

Becks been doin' it for years now...except maybe for that so-wrong incident...
my man even looked good with a broken metatarsal:
Well, Pep is more 'conservatively stylish', while Becks is more edgy and modern, if that makes any sense.  I remember one football commentator saying he can make a trashbag look good 
laugh.gif

Cisse is just, well...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

indifferent.gif
eeibaby wrote:

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Kobe >>>> LeBron

kobe-lebron-3.jpg
indifferent.gif

Do you see how huge Kobe's blazer is on him?

indifferent.gif
at you.
its an overcoat. not a blazer

laugh.gif
The blazer/jacket bottom is damn near at his knees, he could be talking about either one.

laugh.gif

Thank you.  I clearly said blazer because I was talking about his suit jacket not his overcoat

Also I feel Beckham dresses okay, I think it has more to do with the guy being so good looking making his fits more appreciated,  I like more fitted type of clothing

Originally Posted by eeibaby

indifferent.gif
eeibaby wrote:

Kobe >>>> LeBron

kobe-lebron-3.jpg
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
at you.

laugh.gif
The blazer/jacket bottom is damn near at his knees, he could be talking about either one.
laugh.gif

Thank you.  I clearly said blazer because I was talking about his suit jacket not his overcoat

Also I feel Beckham dresses okay, I think it has more to do with the guy being so good looking making his fits more appreciated,  I like more fitted type of clothing

the older generation usually wears bigger clothing, wear as lebron (closer to our generation) likes fitted clothing. just my 2 cents. 

SMH @ naming Kobe and Lebron

I could only imagine you people fashion sense.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by eeibaby

indifferent.gif
eeibaby wrote:

Kobe >>>> LeBron

kobe-lebron-3.jpg
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
at you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the older generation usually wears bigger clothing, wear as lebron (closer to our generation) likes fitted clothing. just my 2 cents. 
?

Bron used to wear bigger clothing too, its all about changing your style to adapt to whats current.  So thats not really a good excuse for Kobe to be wearing MJ type suits

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

No one mentioning Odom?

2417481103_2a9df79a85.jpg

81583169.jpg

Suit Hoodie

vest2.jpg

burgsuit.jpg

9390022.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
after this, it's no wonder why he got married to the less attractive of the kardashians.

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

No one mentioning Odom?

2417481103_2a9df79a85.jpg

81583169.jpg

Suit Hoodie

vest2.jpg

burgsuit.jpg

9390022.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
after this, it's no wonder why he got married to the less attractive of the kardashians.
You already know odom smokes a ton of tree, this plus the candy habit just makes it even more clear.

Back
Top Bottom