The Best Dressed Person in Sports.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Kobe >>>> LeBron

kobe-lebron-3.jpg
Forreal? He's a young athlete in the 21st Century and he's dressed exactly like John Gotti dressed in the 1980s. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Kobe >>>> LeBron

kobe-lebron-3.jpg
Forreal? He's a young athlete in the 21st Century and he's dressed exactly like John Gotti dressed in the 1980s. 
on a side note i aint kno Savannah had it like that back there. 
pimp.gif

Dwade
dwade.jpg

Muhammad Ali

Muhammad%20Ali.jpg

David Beckham

David-Beckham7.jpg

Tom Brady

tombrady.jpg

Hidetoshi Nakatata

bestdress+HidetoshiNakata.jpg

Tony Parker

Tony-Parker-nc01.jpg

Chris Eubank

495742_230130t.jpg

And my very own Saints, Reggie Bush

kim_kardashian_reggie_bush_6.jpg

Kobe >>>> LeBron

kobe has been dressing better as of late, he still has some of that mj wardrobe though

lebron dresses better imo

I gotta say Pep is prolly the best dressed person in sports right now. 
Jose Murinho and Roberto Mancini are right up there as well

Christiano Ronaldo has good taste too, Becks looks always clean...

European players do dress better than US players but I think they just gotten more used to it than we do.  For example, England National Soccer team gets their suit (AS A TEAM) donned by Ralph Lauren (or maybe Paul Smith? I know Paul Smith just designed new travel suit for ManU) and 

Italian National Soccer Team gets the same treatment with Armani while US Soccer Players just rolls up in Nike warm-ups 
indifferent.gif

and all that garbage about LeBron being best dressed in the L needs to stop. 

LeBron gotten better but I think D-Wade, Kobe and D12 dresses better than LeBron. I really dig Kobe's european fit with his suit 
pimp.gif
 Some of LeBron's fits are just atrocious. 

Also do not sleep on KG's sweater game. KG dressed better before the 'dress code' and after the 'dress code', he's always been consistent with his garments. 

On the real though, I always like way 'Sheed is dressing, he just don't give a f#@$, it suits his personality 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Michael Jordan
nerd.gif

1204_michael_jordan_1130082_inf.jpg
2 years running when I saw this man at the KY Derby he was wearing one of the most hideous suits out of the 160k people there
smh.gif
smh.gif

Para ~ England's team suits are tailored by Paul Smith, IIRC.

Its interesting to see everyone's opinion on how they define 'best dressed'. But I agree with you in that 'European athletes dress better than US athletes' (generally speaking, but there are exceptions of course).

Pep gets my vote... Becks also has very unique tastes, but usually is able to pull it off... 

Originally Posted by iceman7920

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

320_cp24_gsp_100.jpg

Good call on GSP. My vote goes for Tom Brady

You guys gotta be kidding.  What makes him a good dresser?  The fact that he wears that same suit to EVERY UFC event?  
grin.gif

The goat is also very well dressed. Along with most tennis players

bonus of the TMC 09 participants aka top 8 ranked players in the world

Hits and misses for Becks... 
laugh.gif

I remember when the British papers were all over him back in '98... a sarong.

But hey, he's a fashion icon... 

becksarongpa2512_468x707.jpg

With globalization the "he doesn't count he's from Europe" argument isn't valid, European fashion is available across the globe and professional American athletes have more than enough money to buy designer clothes.

Back
Top Bottom