The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

Find a sport for me to do fams. i want to go to the olympics.

I remember after one games there was a bunch of dudes on here who pledged to make the handball team on the next go around.

Primary reason being able to get into the athletes village..... The ladies of the Olympics thread was exceptional that year :lol:

how's everyones backs? lumbar area intact?

I was so goated in field hockey and badminton growing up.

I've been thinking of archery.

Mainly because if gena Davis lol no cap. If you didn't hear about her. She was an actress, aged 42, watched the 96 Olympics, saw archery, thought it looked dope, learned it, competed and could've qualified for the 2000 Olympics but had a movie or something to film.

Of course, not to understate and say it's easy but possible to pick up and do decent if you have the ability to. And age isn't a factor in archery. It's all over the place in these comps.

I've loved seeing so many 30 something's in the Olympics this year. It's lit.

I was so goated in field hockey and badminton growing up.

I've been thinking of archery.

Mainly because if gena Davis lol no cap. If you didn't hear about her. She was an actress, aged 42, watched the 96 Olympics, saw archery, thought it looked dope, learned it, competed and could've qualified for the 2000 Olympics but had a movie or something to film.

Of course, not to understate and say it's easy but possible to pick up and do decent if you have the ability to. And age isn't a factor in archery. It's all over the place in these comps.

I've loved seeing so many 30 something's in the Olympics this year. It's lit.

the Ledecky Wells Fargo commercial prob gonna have that effect too lol. heard about Davis but didn't know she was Olympic level, wow.

She said it took her 2 and a half yrs to get to from watching on TV to being in the semi finals for the Olympic trials.

57ab896fc1a4b.image.jpg
57ab896f2c548.image.jpg

No false starts... it's rough, but those are the rules. And that's it for that GBR sprinter!

Damn...Yohan 😔😔😔. The dream is over..bro came in last I think.

Edit. 7th.

Wow man. This don't look like Yohan. He doesn't even growl anymore. And no braids. Need the braids to go faster. Damn.

No false starts... it's rough, but those are the rules. And that's it for that GBR sprinter!

And this is why it was fair that Sha'Carri Richardson was suspended. Weed relaxes you in the most intense race where if you false start you're out. That's a competitive advantage.

He had 1 loss all season leading into the Olympics. The gas was legit. :lol:
Lol nah I'm talking ****. But they had the promo vid with bolt talking about the next fastest man in the world. And bromell was front and center. But he's looking real regular. Like there may not be a clear cut faster man in the world. Just who ever has a better run at the given moment.

Back
Top Bottom