The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

Supposedly The Slovenian men’s basketball team with Luka were playing strip poker with the women’s Spain basketball team in the Olympic village. Hopefully one day I can sneak into that village one year. I bet the Yams you get there is off the charts..
7F6B0D7D-BD4B-41F4-8EE0-A4B42BD0F550.jpeg
when PG asks for a jersey swap, he's too shy to show off his body :smh:

Supposedly The Slovenian men’s basketball team with Luka were playing strip poker with the women’s Spain basketball team in the Olympic village. Hopefully one day I can sneak into that village one year. I bet the Yams you get there is off the charts..
7F6B0D7D-BD4B-41F4-8EE0-A4B42BD0F550.jpeg

First rule of club X...

There is no club X.

Second rule of club X...

What happens at club X stays at club X.

How does this even make social media? :smh:

It strokes me as inevitable that people will quit in the face of problems that could have been conquered.
It seems that you have your heart in the right place, but I would question if we need to use the word 'quit' when discussing mental health struggles. 'He/she quit' has a negative connotation, whereas 'He/she stepped away to handle some mental struggles' does not.

-foe

So much wrong with the tweet about Strugg, some of which was pointed out in the other tweet. I would add to this that the whole “team above everything else” mentality/ethos is so outdated and irrational.

If someone feels that way naturally and wants to sacrifice for team goals, great. Being pressured into putting team sports goal above personal health/well being is ridiculous.

Really wish the US put dressel on this

smith and haas should have been the only locks and then play every card you got

It seems that you have your heart in the right place, but I would question if we need to use the word 'quit' when discussing mental health struggles. 'He/she quit' has a negative connotation, whereas 'He/she stepped away to handle some mental struggles' does not.

-foe

Bro, okb is a smart dude and he knows exactly what he's doing by using the word "quit".

It's good that you're explaining it though so that others may learn and understand the harm of such trigger words.

edit:

And that's no shade @ okb. Just stating facts.

Who was that 3rd leg of this 4x200? Bro was STRUGGLE swimming the 4th length of his leg. Got the USA way behind.

-foe

Impressive performance by Ledecky.

The event itself is crazy but to smoke everybody likes this?

Sheesh.

What race was it that she was swimming in 1 direction and the rest of the field was swimming in the other? :wow:

I think it got to a point where the last place swimmer was swimming in the same direction as Katie. :sick:

It had to be Rio heats. Or maybe I'm just imagining things.

Who was that 3rd leg of this 4x200? Bro was STRUGGLE swimming the 4th length of his leg. Got the USA way behind.

-foe

the hero from the 4 x 100 free relay, Apple.. who had thar monster split on the anchor leg

but he cost the US about 2 seconds with his 1:47.4

IATT IATT Dressel should've been in there instead of Apple

I mean any of the other options and they win the silver

silver was 7:01.81
bronze was 7:01.84

usa was 7:02.43.. Apple was 1:47.31 on that 3rd leg

Dressel has been 1:46 flat start (and probably not fully rested).. and 2 of the guys form the prelims were 1:46 low

Back
Top Bottom