+The be honest with yourself Thread of NT+

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I dont know if this has been done before or if this is even threadworthy...but give an honest statement or opinion about yourself.
while walkin to the bathroom (at work) i thought to myself

Ill never be thought of as person who works TOO hard. 
i think ill always be thought of as the person that does exactly the opposite
roll.gif

- I have no desire to bust my *%$ for anything other than lifting at this point.

- Just want to be by myself most of the time.

- would abuse the hell out of psychoactive drugs if I had a supplier.

30t6p3b.gif

- I have no desire to bust my *%$ for anything other than lifting at this point.

- Just want to be by myself most of the time.

- would abuse the hell out of psychoactive drugs if I had a supplier.

30t6p3b.gif

Everyday I think what the hell am I doing leaving the States to go to school in a foreign country, when I finally
get over this slump I think I will realize this was one of my best decisions ever. ( hopefully
ohwell.gif
)

Everyday I think what the hell am I doing leaving the States to go to school in a foreign country, when I finally
get over this slump I think I will realize this was one of my best decisions ever. ( hopefully
ohwell.gif
)

* I feel bad for thinking it but I'm not stupid I realize my big sister hides under a facade that she cares for my well being, but she'd rather not see me better off than she is.
* Another thing I feel bad to admit, I like my Father most out of all my parents.
* I lack the motivation to live in one area for too long & just have to admit I'm a nomad like my mother which will negatively affect love and friend relationships.
* I'm not a good friend because I suck at consistent communication.

* I feel bad for thinking it but I'm not stupid I realize my big sister hides under a facade that she cares for my well being, but she'd rather not see me better off than she is.
* Another thing I feel bad to admit, I like my Father most out of all my parents.
* I lack the motivation to live in one area for too long & just have to admit I'm a nomad like my mother which will negatively affect love and friend relationships.
* I'm not a good friend because I suck at consistent communication.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

im okay with being broke....as long as i got money for smoke, food, and the occasional sneaker here and there, i'm good.
I wouldn't say I'm ok being broke....But I feel you on the money isn't everything vibe.

well, you took that quote out of context.

the context is, if its work like a slave for someone else's profit and be moderately paid

OR

chill and be broke

i'm okay with being broke.

im not okay with just being broke in general....but within the context of being a slave to some company for money, im good.

OP said he would never be labeled someone who 'works too hard' and i was commenting on that.

being able to admit to yourself that you arent the hardest worker is also admitting to yourself that you're not going to be donald trump rich.....

and im cool with that.

*shrugs*

not to have a super long response, but i visited my dudes in florida for a week...i didnt get to kick it with them almost at all, because they work like slaves. wake up at 4am to be to work at 530....and stay untill 6 or 7 pm....now, my dude is copping SBs and South Beach lebrons left and right....fresh, brand new whip, living outside of miami...that's awesome....but he doesnt even see sunlight...6am to 7 pm? 7 days a week?

he's paid, but i'm good on that. i'd rather be broke, going in at 8, getting off at 3, and CHILLING...
If you aint in the music industry, why should that even matter? Try going for a job you seem somewhat passionate about. 

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

im okay with being broke....as long as i got money for smoke, food, and the occasional sneaker here and there, i'm good.
I wouldn't say I'm ok being broke....But I feel you on the money isn't everything vibe.

well, you took that quote out of context.

the context is, if its work like a slave for someone else's profit and be moderately paid

OR

chill and be broke

i'm okay with being broke.

im not okay with just being broke in general....but within the context of being a slave to some company for money, im good.

OP said he would never be labeled someone who 'works too hard' and i was commenting on that.

being able to admit to yourself that you arent the hardest worker is also admitting to yourself that you're not going to be donald trump rich.....

and im cool with that.

*shrugs*

not to have a super long response, but i visited my dudes in florida for a week...i didnt get to kick it with them almost at all, because they work like slaves. wake up at 4am to be to work at 530....and stay untill 6 or 7 pm....now, my dude is copping SBs and South Beach lebrons left and right....fresh, brand new whip, living outside of miami...that's awesome....but he doesnt even see sunlight...6am to 7 pm? 7 days a week?

he's paid, but i'm good on that. i'd rather be broke, going in at 8, getting off at 3, and CHILLING...
If you aint in the music industry, why should that even matter? Try going for a job you seem somewhat passionate about. 

what does the music industry have to do with anything?

i'm just saying, i'd rather be happy and modest than paid and worked like a slave....

i work a job im passionate about; i work at a public school, but, on the other hand, im paid a meager wage..

the entire point of my post.

i COULD be working another job, college loan collections, making prolly double or triple what i make now...

but i took this job.

what does the music industry have to do with anything?

i'm just saying, i'd rather be happy and modest than paid and worked like a slave....

i work a job im passionate about; i work at a public school, but, on the other hand, im paid a meager wage..

the entire point of my post.

i COULD be working another job, college loan collections, making prolly double or triple what i make now...

but i took this job.

- money is my biggest motivator. life revolves around it to me. I can never take the "life isn't all about money" people serious. I shouldn't be that way...and I don't want to...but I am. In my mind...its how I can take care of family which is the only thing I really care about.

- money is my biggest motivator. life revolves around it to me. I can never take the "life isn't all about money" people serious. I shouldn't be that way...and I don't want to...but I am. In my mind...its how I can take care of family which is the only thing I really care about.

I'm way too nice, and I believe that GOD will pay me back w/ good karma in return.  I'm just learning that, that good karma is not monitary, but instead, still having my family and friends healthy. 

I'm way too nice, and I believe that GOD will pay me back w/ good karma in return.  I'm just learning that, that good karma is not monitary, but instead, still having my family and friends healthy. 

Originally Posted by PraVokal

I want to live "that life" but I dont have the drive or motivation to do whats needed to get there...

This

Also:
Im OD lazy
I see most things as something I cant have
If its not easy, I dont want to do it
I dont think I really know how to do anything
I dont think I really love anyone
I dont really care about anything
I dont know how to go about getting what it is I want

Idk if all those things are apart of my character, or a product of being so depressed for the past 8 years. I hope its the latter.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

I want to live "that life" but I dont have the drive or motivation to do whats needed to get there...

This

Also:
Im OD lazy
I see most things as something I cant have
If its not easy, I dont want to do it
I dont think I really know how to do anything
I dont think I really love anyone
I dont really care about anything
I dont know how to go about getting what it is I want

Idk if all those things are apart of my character, or a product of being so depressed for the past 8 years. I hope its the latter.

I want to be "wealthy" but dont know where to start

I used to say Im too nice but Im slowly changing that now

I want to be "wealthy" but dont know where to start

I used to say Im too nice but Im slowly changing that now

Back
Top Bottom