^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by shogun
IMAX tickets here in the Philippines usually go for less than $15 each. Most of the time, with free popcorn (not that good though) as well. 
smokin.gif
I was in Makati a few years ago and watched a couple of movies.  I watched Hancock and TDK.  The theaters there are great 
smokin.gif
.  Did the reserved seating thing.  I remember the popcorn being sweet 
laugh.gif
.  Finally found a really nice place around here that's similar.

IMAX tickets here in the Philippines usually go for less than $15 each. Most of the time, with free popcorn (not that good though) as well. 
smokin.gif
I was in Makati a few years ago and watched a couple of movies.  I watched Hancock and TDK.  The theaters there are great 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

damb, just checked out the movie tickets for imax 3d over here and its 17.50 
sick.gif
 was gonna take my girl out and to eat afterwards, looks like i may have to dish out some cash this weekend. 
indifferent.gif
 or go the normal movie experience route 
laugh.gif

damb, just checked out the movie tickets for imax 3d over here and its 17.50 
sick.gif
 was gonna take my girl out and to eat afterwards, looks like i may have to dish out some cash this weekend. 
indifferent.gif
 or go the normal movie experience route 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid
did not watch this one on imax, but it was great on digital 3D...movie was obviously shot on 3D camera, so go ahead, get some!
smokin.gif

It wasn't shot on a 3D camera, they did a post-conversion.

nerd.gif
alien.gif

well I must say, they did a fine job converting this one though..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid
did not watch this one on imax, but it was great on digital 3D...movie was obviously shot on 3D camera, so go ahead, get some!
smokin.gif

It wasn't shot on a 3D camera, they did a post-conversion.

nerd.gif
alien.gif

well I must say, they did a fine job converting this one though..
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, movie theatres over here are getting better and better. Some have LA-Z-BOYs and couches, too. And you don't really have to queue since there are online reservation options and just pick it up at the theatre when you get there.
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, movie theatres over here are getting better and better. Some have LA-Z-BOYs and couches, too. And you don't really have to queue since there are online reservation options and just pick it up at the theatre when you get there.
smokin.gif

So apparently there will be a 3rd Fantastic Four movie and 2nd Daredevil movie. before rights go back over to Marvel

Wonder who's going to play what, and if FF would do a skrull invasion and since its the last movie if it could possibly tie in to the next avengers

So apparently there will be a 3rd Fantastic Four movie and 2nd Daredevil movie. before rights go back over to Marvel

Wonder who's going to play what, and if FF would do a skrull invasion and since its the last movie if it could possibly tie in to the next avengers

seen the movie and its pretty good id recommend it. a lot of funny bits and hulk goes ham towards the end of the movie.

i thought it was funny how acura is the "official" car of the movie but you dont see one till the end during the war for a split second and then the NSX driven by ironman haha.

seen the movie and its pretty good id recommend it. a lot of funny bits and hulk goes ham towards the end of the movie.

i thought it was funny how acura is the "official" car of the movie but you dont see one till the end during the war for a split second and then the NSX driven by ironman haha.

This movie was extremely average, if not below average. It's sooooo slow, the real action doesn't start until like an hour and a half into the movie. I wouldn't even recommend going to see this. For the people who have waited anxiously (myself included) for this movie you might feel as though you NEED to see it. I'm telling you now, you don't.
laugh.gif

This movie was extremely average, if not below average. It's sooooo slow, the real action doesn't start until like an hour and a half into the movie. I wouldn't even recommend going to see this. For the people who have waited anxiously (myself included) for this movie you might feel as though you NEED to see it. I'm telling you now, you don't.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom