Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
God dammit i was going to take Francies
indifferent.gif

check pm

With the 73rd pick in the 2009 NT Mock Draft...

The Green Bay Packers select: Gerald Cadogan OT, Penn State

large_gerald%20cadogan.jpg

85178450.jpg

The Packers finally address their need at OT with this pick, Cadogan has good size and is above average athleticallyat the OT position. Chad Clifton and Mark Tauscher are getting old and arent exactly the healthiest pair of Tackles in the NFL. Cadogan needs work on hisfootwork and technique but he is a hard worker with plenty of potential.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

another sleeper on Liberty Dominic Bolden WR/KR/PR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

w/ Rashad had over 1000 yrds rec.

5'10 190 (? not sure his weight) but 4.41 forty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

how u gunna steal my pick man smh lol

Be happy you got the first two picks
laugh.gif
Exactly lol if i made the first two picks you cant ruin my flow I was going with a plan to fill positions and cb was not one of em lol.

With the 81st pick in the 2009 NT Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Jasper Brinkley, linebacker from The University of SouthCarolina. Brinkley is the third Gamecock chosen in the first 100 picks following TE Jared Cook and OL Jamon Meredith. The Buccaneerscontinued their All-SEC draft class in 2009 after going with Percy Harvin (No. 19 - 1st Round) early.

422319.jpg

"Jasper will fit nicely in our scheme and brings a big, physical presence to the core of Tampa's defense. GM's have questionedBrinkley's surgically repaired left knee but after our team physician gave it a look, he'll be fine. You can expect 100 tackles within two seasons fromBrinkley down in Tampa."

The Bucs'�09 Draft class so far:

RB/WR Percy Harvin, Florida
LB Jasper Brinkley, South Carolina

I'm making the skins' pick @ 12:30 pm if it not done by then . theone hasn't been online for 3 days and I believe we waited enough.

Back
Top Bottom