(The Atlanta is on clock)OFFICIAL 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT VOL.COUNTDOWN 2 THE DRAFT

It looks like I'm making this pick also for cincy. I already made their 1st and 2nd rd picks for them
smh.gif

IMO u gotta exercise a lil more patience

and yea giving u a list of picks is decent idea but if there is a run on a certain position that u may have coveted later in the draft, that position maybecome the prudent pick and a list sent to u wouldnt reflect what just happened in the last few picks

I know u wanna move fast and all but its not like we're movin at a snails pace.

Yeah we're flyin through this thing this time around... Making 15+ picks every day it seems like..

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
IMO u gotta exercise a lil more patience

and yea giving u a list of picks is decent idea but if there is a run on a certain position that u may have coveted later in the draft, that position may become the prudent pick and a list sent to u wouldnt reflect what just happened in the last few picks

I know u wanna move fast and all but its not like we're movin at a snails pace.

I understand but we shouldn't hold up everything for someone either.

I'm not saying everyone should send me a list at the beginning of the draft or anything. Just if you see that you might not be around and your pick iscoming up, sent me a list with enough players. Almost every gm has done that and it's worked. If they're back before the pick, they also let me know.

I dont see why the resistance. Is it that hard?

edit: It's not easy running this mock and doing all the behind the scenes things either. Can I get some props too ? Jeez

i get where youre coming from heat.

props again for tryin to keep this going, organizing, PMin - makes time fly by at work / home waiting for the 25th to come around.

i'll PM you my picks in the morning.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

draft nazi.
laugh.gif

fall in order jay.
mad.gif
smh.gif
draft no-show
laugh.gif

Now you show up. At the end of the draft

i was signing autographs for little leaguers.

laugh.gif

you owe the league $5.00 and if your late again, uh uh you're going to the CFL ?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

It was 4:20 yesterday chill the !!+@ out
laugh.gif
. I fell asleep at 8

I'll be back in sec
I knew you were blasted and looking like this dude
pimp.gif
allday
laugh.gif
. Thats y we waited