The Air Jordan XVI returns in 2016

Speaking of XVIIIs is anyone surprised that the Toros are selling this often?
1635653377077.png

A pair of XVIII low black chrome sold this week for $180 in a size 13

Last edited:
Yeah, the 18 isn’t that great. I only bought one in my whole life. The first Jordan at the time to ever have suede(and that’s what hooked me). The OG Black/Royal.
Dam so you’ve never worn any 18s or 19s??
Nope, never have, never will LOL
I know how to “fix” the 19 design to make it dope to my eyes. I don’t know if this makes sense the way I’m saying it, but keep the toe and how the patent runs up the side. Keep those design lines. But ditch the shroud part and just have it be a conventional upper there, with the laces exposed. This would also eliminate the patent line carrying around the top of the “tongue” and the wraparound part on the heel. Suddenly they’re 🔥 and a different take on the XI design language.

I know how to “fix” the 19 design to make it dope to my eyes. I don’t know if this makes sense the way I’m saying it, but keep the toe and how the patent runs up the side. Keep those design lines. But ditch the shroud part and just have it be a conventional upper there, with the laces exposed. This would also eliminate the patent line carrying around the top of the “tongue” and the wraparound part on the heel. Suddenly they’re 🔥 and a different take on the XI design language.
Photoshop this. :rofl:

You really need to at least try a pair of 18s or 19s on your feet sometime if you ever get the chance tho just for fun. The bounciness is pretty much unmatched. Yep pf my absolute favorite models, but i’m a sucker for all 15-23.

You really need to at least try a pair of 18s or 19s on your feet sometime if you ever get the chance tho just for fun. The bounciness is pretty much unmatched. Yep pf my absolute favorite models, but i’m a sucker for all 15-23.
The only way that's going to happen is if someone gives me a pair LOL. I can believe they feel good or even amazing, but I have plenty of shoes that feel good. And I have too many shoes as is that I think look good that I still don't/barely have time to wear. My days of buying stuff just to have it or to try it or for "the collection" are long gone, sadly. If I don't like the way something looks, it's out because I know I won't ever wear it.

Back
Top Bottom