The Adidas "Futurecraft"

4D alphaedge ain’t bad. Still prefer the 3D runner. But this alpha edge feels like a more mature product than the first 4D runner I won (couldn’t try on to compare)
5B08F18E-6CCF-43A4-B930-4E53AC2B5BCD.jpeg

yup thats why it was my favorite color. At an angle it looks like the knit is iridescent with the hints of MC knit mixed it

Just left the Soho store. Over heard one of the manager tell a customer that they had a few left (AE’s) and they would honor the 40% off.... can’t be mad about at it. Guy got a good one at that discount

Last edited:
The new thicker 4D midsole looks more weird to me than the other futurecraft models thus far. Too much going on. Almost like EQT 93/17 thick

It definitely doesn't look as good, but hopefully there's some added comfort as a result. Regardless I hope they keep the OG midsole in the mix.

SJS status will read as rejected if you weren’t chosen right? Got a hella delayed email from them around an hour ago but it seems like it was supposed to be sent right after entering

B1F8B0BF-7D50-4B5C-8846-3A3B12B109F0.jpeg
11C389D3-6F33-4F99-93DC-73C8B3166357.jpeg

Well they can hold that rejection as I was able to take an unexpected W this morning, wanted to get some outside lighting shots for u guys but was working all day. These are beautiful and I love the grey/Green c/w. as far as sizing, these are 11. I am a wide footer and wear 11.5 in all UB and v2, 11 in 700s
To my delight these fit me and even have a little room up top, these runners def way more forgiving than the og 4D
Needless to say I’m thrilled and can’t wait to rock:nthat:

4D alphaedge ain’t bad. Still prefer the 3D runner. But this alpha edge feels like a more mature product than the first 4D runner I won (couldn’t try on to compare)
5B08F18E-6CCF-43A4-B930-4E53AC2B5BCD.jpeg
Dont you have 2 pairs of the 3ds if I remember from a year(s?) Or so ago when u posted them up. Chances you let me get 1 for the holidays?? :lol: I know they're just sitting in the closet :lol:

Saw someone picking up the Consortium 4Ds at Kith today when I was grabbing the Nonnative 997s, definitely put a damper on my W :lol:

B1F8B0BF-7D50-4B5C-8846-3A3B12B109F0.jpeg
11C389D3-6F33-4F99-93DC-73C8B3166357.jpeg

Well they can hold that rejection as I was able to take an unexpected W this morning, wanted to get some outside lighting shots for u guys but was working all day. These are beautiful and I love the grey/Green c/w. as far as sizing, these are 11. I am a wide footer and wear 11.5 in all UB and v2, 11 in 700s
To my delight these fit me and even have a little room up top, these runners def way more forgiving than the og 4D
Needless to say I’m thrilled and can’t wait to rock:nthat:
Stunning :nthat: Tentatively put a bid on goat earlier today, but after seeing those shots I really hope it gets accepted.

Did bodega send out W emails? I’d assume they have by now but I haven’t seen anything on insta or twitter.. hopefully someone in here got a W for thanksgiving!

Back
Top Bottom