The Adidas "Futurecraft"

What release system? The raffle they did for their 4Ds?

Doubt we'll see them do that again for anything other than their own collabs. And wouldn't be surprised if they don't bring it back at all, people don't like having their money held like that.

cncpts and amm both giving exact times they’ll drop, and then both just dropping randomly. awesome.

BAF194D0-5E7E-43B4-AE17-30C0AF2A3C4C.jpeg
74DB727A-D8FC-4443-8497-D8B15C02DC73.gif

I would just really appreciate it if Adidas stopped with having people jump through hoops to get their hands on a pair. And no, I ain't talking about the alphaedges, I'm talking 4D runner: black, white, grey, rainbow, idc

I just called my local store to see if I could make the 40% off price adjustment to my online Alphaedge 4D order but they don't.

Adidas taking a big hit if they in fact honor that 40% off on such a high retail shoe. Adidas wouldn't even let me use my 25% off on Mauves

Just grabbed the Alphaedge 4D's from the FedEx guy, threw em on, and walked down to the local BBQ place for some shrimp/andouille dressing and oyster artichoke soup as an addition to the Thanksgiving feast tomorrow. First impressions from someone who's never had a 4D:

1) these things are, umm, not light. Really didn't expect em to be this heavy. Fine for walking around town, but def not for running

2) Out of the box, not even in the ballpark of Boost for cushioning. But I expected it.

3) I actually really like the look of them on feet. Definitely look better than the original ash green Alphaedges did (which I always thought looked weird). They fixed that bloated tongue thing.

Now a crappy pic I took before I left:

fullsizeoutput_1ab4.jpeg

Just grabbed the Alphaedge 4D's from the FedEx guy, threw em on, and walked down to the local BBQ place for some shrimp/andouille dressing and oyster artichoke soup as an addition to the Thanksgiving feast tomorrow. First impressions from someone who's never had a 4D:

1) these things are, umm, not light. Really didn't expect em to be this heavy. Fine for walking around town, but def not for running

2) Out of the box, not even in the ballpark of Boost for cushioning. But I expected it.

3) I actually really like the look of them on feet. Definitely look better than the original ash green Alphaedges did (which I always thought looked weird). They fixed that bloated tongue thing.

fullsizeoutput_1ab4.jpeg

I actually run in mine every once in a while and it helped to break in the midsole a bit more... I kinda like them for running because the support is stronger then boost... better ride.

fullsizeoutput_1ab4.jpeg

Read this post expecting a picture of the food with the kicks in the background. Scrolled down and was disappointed there was no picture of the food :rolleyes
And your BBQ place services shrimp and oyster soup? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom