the 50 Greatest Dipset Songs

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

quick question Ninjahood or someone else really down with the Dipset.. I never followed them super heavy but is it true that Tru Life would always punk these guys for they ice

i just came from da concert...every known crony was rockin all da famous pieces of diplomats jewelry.

so thats a false.
so Tru Life never F'd them up?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

quick question Ninjahood or someone else really down with the Dipset.. I never followed them super heavy but is it true that Tru Life would always punk these guys for they ice

i just came from da concert...every known crony was rockin all da famous pieces of diplomats jewelry.

so thats a false.
so Tru Life never F'd them up?

Originally Posted by Superpusha

75664_501840872717_184908612717_7122155_453104_n.jpg

imma need that "realest since kumbaya" and "u mad" tees

Complex does some cool things sometimes, but other times its just 
sick.gif
, particularly this little piece about Pete Rock/Jones/Max

http://best.complex.com/l...atest-Dipset-Songs/gs-up
It was funny to watch people freak out about Pete Rock working with Jim Jones and Max B. But it was even more humorous seeing the same curmudgeons who always dissed the Dips making an exception for this track—solely because it was produced by the Chocolate Boy Wonder. If Araab Muzik was credited for those tinkling ivories, it would have been hate, hate, hate. It's too bad Pete Rock, Jones, and Max never tried to recreate the natural chemistry they demonstrated here.
Apparently they aint heard this joint, rookies
eyes.gif

Complex does some cool things sometimes, but other times its just 
sick.gif
, particularly this little piece about Pete Rock/Jones/Max

http://best.complex.com/l...atest-Dipset-Songs/gs-up
It was funny to watch people freak out about Pete Rock working with Jim Jones and Max B. But it was even more humorous seeing the same curmudgeons who always dissed the Dips making an exception for this track—solely because it was produced by the Chocolate Boy Wonder. If Araab Muzik was credited for those tinkling ivories, it would have been hate, hate, hate. It's too bad Pete Rock, Jones, and Max never tried to recreate the natural chemistry they demonstrated here.
Apparently they aint heard this joint, rookies
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Ninjahood-What are the top 10 Dipset mixtapes and albums. I got some basic stuff but I want to see what your list is

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
trynna get my collection back R.I.P old 80GB drive

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Ninjahood-What are the top 10 Dipset mixtapes and albums. I got some basic stuff but I want to see what your list is

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
trynna get my collection back R.I.P old 80GB drive

realraptalk has like their whole discography

i downloaded a min ago had all the classic official og dipset tapes

realraptalk has like their whole discography

i downloaded a min ago had all the classic official og dipset tapes

Back
Top Bottom