the 50 Greatest Dipset Songs

yeah....i need a U mad tee in black 
laugh.gif

off the top, they're missing a few songs...IMO.

who shot freekey zeekey
who dares wins
writer's block (part one)
diplomats vol. 5
ryder musik
back like cooked crack 2 (or one...whichever red bandana was on)

tracks off of the above should be on the list IMO.

off the top, they're missing a few songs...IMO.

who shot freekey zeekey
who dares wins
writer's block (part one)
diplomats vol. 5
ryder musik
back like cooked crack 2 (or one...whichever red bandana was on)

tracks off of the above should be on the list IMO.

Some of these songs I wouldn't even put in the top 100 Dipset songs.  Surprised to see "Purple City Byrd Gang" on the list, I still play this song all the time. Can't believe We Fly High is top 5. I'm still a huge Cam fan and they got too much dope music. The Dipset/G-Unit mixtape days are some of the best years in rap music ever. 

Some of these songs I wouldn't even put in the top 100 Dipset songs.  Surprised to see "Purple City Byrd Gang" on the list, I still play this song all the time. Can't believe We Fly High is top 5. I'm still a huge Cam fan and they got too much dope music. The Dipset/G-Unit mixtape days are some of the best years in rap music ever. 

Mad I couldn't make the concert... Hopefully they have a couple more shows. I know radio was promoting heavy so it was probably a zoo in there

Mad I couldn't make the concert... Hopefully they have a couple more shows. I know radio was promoting heavy so it was probably a zoo in there

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

even tho JR aint an OG of the set theres def some songs of his that should crack the top 50
i agree, grill em should've made it, he got a great response from da crowd when they played that...and JR been in da set for a LONG time, he was

just in da background

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

even tho JR aint an OG of the set theres def some songs of his that should crack the top 50
i agree, grill em should've made it, he got a great response from da crowd when they played that...and JR been in da set for a LONG time, he was

just in da background

maN i miss dipset they had a huge influence fashion/cultural wise to all you haters say they cant rap (even though they indeed had some sick stuff)

yes jr was nice i remember that freestyle he did on the radio with camron in the background HE WAS LIKE I GOT MY HOUSE ON THIS n

maN i miss dipset they had a huge influence fashion/cultural wise to all you haters say they cant rap (even though they indeed had some sick stuff)

yes jr was nice i remember that freestyle he did on the radio with camron in the background HE WAS LIKE I GOT MY HOUSE ON THIS n

No A R? "the *$%$ ain't addin up, how you talk alot of *$%$ but like a white girl in the club you can't back it up!" Punchline KING!
pimp.gif

No Ruger?

No A R? "the *$%$ ain't addin up, how you talk alot of *$%$ but like a white girl in the club you can't back it up!" Punchline KING!
pimp.gif

No Ruger?

Back
Top Bottom