The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Knicks gon' Knick.[quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"][quote name="TomDiginson"][quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"]
Knicks trade out of the top 10 I'm done with the NBA.[/quote]:rofl: my man is gonna be on suicide watch.[/quote]I should apologize to Ska in advance cause if Phil does something stupid I'm gonna post 700 asterisks.[/quote]:nerd:

Last edited:
[quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"][quote name="TomDiginson"][quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"]
Knicks trade out of the top 10 I'm done with the NBA.
:rofl: my man is gonna be on suicide watch.[/quote]I should apologize to Ska in advance cause if Phil does something stupid I'm gonna post 700 asterisks.[/quote]:nerd:[/quote]I have nothing to say that won't bother you.

Phil Jackson is a damn moron.

Knicks gon' Knick.[quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"][quote name="TomDiginson"][quote name="JohnnyRedStorm"]
Knicks trade out of the top 10 I'm done with the NBA.
:rofl: my man is gonna be on suicide watch.[/quote]I should apologize to Ska in advance cause if Phil does something stupid I'm gonna post 700 asterisks.[/quote]:nerd:[/quote]

cryin :rofl:

Love the pick for Orlando.

Sure, you could go with a guy like WCS for your defense... but Mario is the dynamic wing scorer that the team needs. Kid could be legit.

his life is flashing before his eyes but he still tries to take a selfie

this generation is doomed. i blame drake and lebron 

"When I die I want the Knicks to carry my casket so they can let me down one last time​"

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom