The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Need an excuse to call out of work to watch the draft so I can freak out in private when the Sixers screw up their pick...SMH

Skip thought Lasanga Diop would be a superstar but doesn't see anything in Russell :lol:

If Troy aikman ever lives up to his promise.. I don't get what happened during whoevers playing career, he will be locked in my top 10 QBs of all time

http://www.si.com/edge/2015/06/17/t...minsky-wisconsin-nba-draft-2015?xid=si_social

"I just want to win... everything" 
laugh.gif
 don't know why that's funny

My Top 5:
Towns
Okafor
Russell
WCS (His defense will be elite, and I don't think he'll be a black hole on offense)
Mudiay

For the hell of it, the 15 after that..

Hezonja
Porzingis
Winslow
Johnson
Turner
Payne
Grant
Kaminisky
Lyles
Booker
Oubre
Dekker
Portis
Anderson
Hunter

Last edited:
[thread="619849"]What you guys for top 5 in order?[/thread]
[thread="619849"] [/thread]
[thread="619849"]Towns[/thread]
[thread="619849"]Okafor[/thread]
[thread="619849"]Porzingis[/thread]
[thread="619849"]Russell[/thread]
[thread="619849"]Winslow[/thread]
[thread="619849"] Po[/thread]

Who PO?

My Top 5:
Towns
Okafor
Russell
WCS (His defense will be elite, and I don't think he'll be a black hole on offense)
Mudiay

For the hell of it, the 15 after that..

Hezonja
Porzingis
Winslow
Johnson
Turner
Payne
Grant
Kaminisky
Lyles
Booker
Oubre
Dekker
Portis
Anderson
Hunter
WCS??? I think that's a big reach, I would try and trade down and get an additional pick if they are really targeting WCS. 

If they sign someone like LOVE, I think WCS makes a lot of sense really. 

Calderon, Hardaway, Melo, Love, WCS and get good solid bench player with the remaining of the cap.

^Oh I was going by Top 5 / Top 20 in terms of a big board in my opinion. Not how I think they get drafted.

Last edited:

WCS??? I think that's a big reach, I would try and trade down and get an additional pick if they are really targeting WCS. 

If they sign someone like LOVE, I think WCS makes a lot of sense really. 

Calderon, Hardaway, Melo, Love, WCS and get good solid bench player with the remaining of the cap.
Not really a reach IMO. Tons of similar tier prospects

You think WCS is a reach, while you have Winslow in the top 5 (not saying he isn't because again, tons of similar caliber tiered prospects), pro scouts have all different boards

Not really a reach IMO. Tons of similar tier prospects

You think WCS is a reach, while you have Winslow in the top 5 (not saying he isn't because again, tons of similar caliber tiered prospects), pro scouts have all different boards
Winslow IMHO is def top 7 prospect.

Dude is just a winner and has a high basketball IQ.

Dude showed his potential in the championship push ...

Back
Top Bottom