The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Kobe sucks

I don't know how he's been fooling the public, Basketball analysts, NBA coaches and GMs for 20 years

Last edited:
Kobe
pimp.gif
Impressive. 

Doesn't get to the rim like he did even in 2011, but he had the jumper working. That fourth quarter was entertaining. I thought NYK was gonna take it.

Last edited:
Rondo single handedly has sabatoged 3 or 4 winnable games at the end thigh this season.

Lol word to missing on 5 straight possessions against the Bulls and missing two free throws in the fourth.

Keep it up, Rondo. I've never liked you :pimp:

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, it's not a big deal that only one player has EVER reached that benchmark solely because he's played so long, even though the reason he is even able to hit that mark......is because he played so long? I mean the same person in the Kobe hate thread big upping Kobe's longevity is the same person downplaying the accomplishment in here. :smh:

Gasol back to his filthy old ways now that he has a squad around him. :pimp: :pimp:

His rebounding and defense have been outstanding so far, I expect his fg% to improve through the season as well.

Pooh & Pau. :pimp:

Bullies. :pimp:

Bulls will come out the East no doubt about it if they stay healthy.

guard play, mentally tough, active bigs, bigs that can get a bucket on the block, bench, vets, shooters, defensive, unselfish.

championship team all the way.

Last edited:
I honestly want that Timberwolves-Sixers game to be televised. Its their first realistic chance at a win until January when they play the Timberwolves again and I honestly dont even think they'll win either of those. Their one surefire chance at a win is against the Lakers. I would hate to be the team that they catch slipping and get a W off of.

Bounce Brothers going for 40 against the Sixers.

That's definitely a game where you bet the over.

I honestly want that Timberwolves-Sixers game to be televised. Its their first realistic chance at a win until January when they play the Timberwolves again and I honestly dont even think they'll win either of those. Their one surefire chance at a win is against the Lakers. I would hate to be the team that they catch slipping and get a W off of.

The Lakers are 3-1 vs The East this year, though................

The Lakers are 3-1 vs The East this year, though................
I'd rather not do this but come on man, lets not act like them being 3-1 against the East right now is indicative of anything. They are one of the worst teams in the league if not the second worst team. Philly can take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom